Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

She's abused but she can't talk or complain to anyone... I bet the real Penelope is harden by the bullying and I think her tantrums are because of the overwhelming emotions.

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, doesn't that mean the heroine committed incest?
I like the intensity and charm of this series!

Double-page supporter
I never understood the appeal of male leads that are just straight up assholes who want you dead lol.
Like oh boy I can't wait to win their good graces.

What if she finish the game? Will she be back in real life? Then meet like one of the characters in the game and etc

Well I hope she's gonna be fine I'm rooting for her every villain has a story

And I saw a comment if she fall in love with he's brothers it's incest
But they are not even related to blood so it wouldn't be incest

Not again, fuck. Every single time they write the most important things about the story and every single time a character discovers that shit.
If it happens again, I'm gonna shit my pants.

Fed-Kun's army
It would be interesting to see her in her real-life achieve true happiness after this mess she's got into.
I wonder though if she can speak if no one's there since she can do whatever she wants like write down the game story when alone.

But, if there is a game over will she return to earth or will the game start over? If it starts over...shiver...

I called it when i saw the choices but i hope it's not going to be a "pick whatever makes you look sad and pathetic" every time choices come up

Dex-chan lover
You know, with a couple of twists, this could actually be a really good horror comic.

The way penelope can't say a single word without those choices are frustating tbh

EVERYON IS BEAUTIFUL. ACCKK

but even with all those pretty people, i'd prefer if the FL can go back to her world. she was finally free damnit

HOLY SHIET, WOW, they're so damn beautiful! Thank you!!!!! It was a good read the first time through, now with beautiful pictures. <3

Users who are viewing this thread