Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

I love this manhwa so much 🤧
I'm gonna have hard rime waiting for the next season

The last chapter for just beautiful, I am really happy she's finally told about her (Penelope's actually but still) feelings. They have to finally understand her situation, not only caring about their own asses.

Fuck Reynold and his privileged life. Even if Penelope didn't suffer through what she said, she was still a beggar in that time period, you think they were happy go lucky people???
Anyone going from poverty to richness so suddenly would wish that the reason for such a change would never revert back, especially a child

@marmarsmile
not sure if you really meant it as a question, but
following the novel's events, the next season will be all about the crown prince and the other guy, vinter... plus iklies. the brothers will be on the side.

I really loved this part in the novel (even when I'm crying reading it), and seriously, the gorgeousness of the art just make it more impactful. Welp, I guess it's time for me to torture myself and reread this manhwa from the very beginning.

Dex-chan lover
There's definitely some Schadenfreude seeing the despair hitting Reynold as he starts to realize just how much of a horrible person he is. Just a pity that the Duke, Derrick, and all the servants who've done stuff to her couldn't somehow also have been there to hear it all.

Double-page supporter
I'm following this artist throughout their whole career because the art!!!!

Aggregator gang
What a emotionally charged way to end the season, the scene where the fireworks exploded, giving light in the attic, while Penelope was giving facts was amazing, can't wait for more!

Thank you for your work, Asura!

that scene was so satisfying! thank you for all the hard work. excited to see what season 2 holds.

Aggregator gang
I thought I wouldn't accept it unless the brothers and the staff got punched, but this is unexpectedly satisfying.

i seriously don't know if im able to wait for s2.. it's just... too good... thank you so much for the author, artist, and asura team for translating the series

Users who are viewing this thread