Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

Awwwww, we finally reached the end of season 1!!??

Thank you author, artists, translators!!!!

I'm really am lookin forward for the season 2😼 I hope it comes soon..., 😸😸😸

My fellow readers, when do u think will season 2 start? Or is it already announced? Then when!?

My fellow readers... When do u think will season 2 start? Or is it already announced? Then WHEN!?

Am looking forward to season 2 :)) Hope this series won't suffer from any more scan group drama in the future 8(>.<)8 It's available on Tapas but the paywalls are frustrating

Thank you Asura for updating when you saw a gap could be filled! We appreciate your hard work and the incredible quality. The mass release was so satisfying.

*takes in a deep breath* Well fak u Reynold! U don't know what shit she's been through! Just coz your dad feels sorry about it and wants to treat her better doesn't mean that we accept dad any better than u dumb fak and your ass of a brother. Why did she bring a slave back? Because of all of you. You idiots don't give this young woman ANY sense of security. Death looms overhead while you raise your glasses and laugh. Think your sister is pitiful?! She's probably having a damn well better life out there amongst the commoners who'd at least take care of a friend. Maybe she even has loving parents fostering her - I don't know! Fak this family! Abusing a young girl on the basis of kindness - you don't actually give a shit about her.

Now that that has been addressed, stay strong girl, get that boi to 100% and escape before Yvonne comes back. If they didn't want you, you don't want them either. Get out of that dratted house.

That image on page 2...i just realized it was a parallel of Penelope's world and our mc's original one. I thought the half curly half straight hair was kinda odd but now I see, the shadows on the left are noblewomen while the shadows on the right are businessmen with suitcases. The dress also splits into a pant leg on the right. Jeez that was kinda obvious I don't know why I didn't see it earlier...maybe bc my vision was clouded by tears LOL

Just come back here to tell you guys that asura scans droped this :") i just read the announcement in discord. it means they'll not translate the season 2 :")

so lets pray someone/group pick this series 🤧🤧

So Asura won’t be doing season 2? Why does this always happen with a "snipe"? The original group will drop it due to the sniping and then the sniping group almost always drops it as well leaving us without any translations.

I just hope someone will pick it up from season 2 despite it being licensed.

@MoeMoeKyun ah… no… its not bcs sniping. They dropped lots of manhwa they translated, not just this one bcs

1) they(?) said they're still inexperienced
2) considering asura scans still kinda new in scanlation world (cmiiw), and asura grow really fast (which i think they really deserved it, bcs ngl their scanlations are one of top tier) so some group envy and backlash them???
3) it seems they want to become official, so they decided to choose manhwa that they want to traslate more carefully and do ot more seriously from now on

Just found out some detail about this chapter from the novel, but when Penelope talk to Renald, she actually said:
"When you put your sister's necklace in my room to frame me, i was only a twelve years old girl, who didn't even know about the value of a necklace."
That was why Renald so shock, it also exlain why Penelope hate him, because from the evidence that she observe, the original Penelope situation was all started by young Renald

Thanks for the update... I really fell that this manhwa is very involving, because I could fell exactly what Penelope was, even so I’ve never passed through it all.

This is a big spoiler so be warned before you read.
The ancient magic war against Evil God-like Leila race end with the losing side invoke a great curse on the winning side bloodline, to make people around them hate them and treat them harshly. As time goes by, the Ancient Mage bloodline was rewritten into savage, scary, evil doer, and soon they have only one decendant left alive with the truth lost to history.
The true villain absorbed a despaired Yvonne by showing her the moment her family gave up looking for her by adopting Penelope. But it still need time to complete the process, so it stay away from the Duke house.
The young Renald hate that his father bring back Penelope and give up Yvonne search, so he defame her and do many cruel abuse, which the servant in the house follow. Yet somewhere deep inside, he do want to have a younger sister.
The young Derrick who directly lost his sister hand during the fair, has a stronger hold on his dislike of Penelope. As she grow up, he begin to love her, even borderline the dangerous limit. Then he begin to become stricter on himself and on Penelope, to punish her harshly then give gift to appease.
Vinter was tricked by the fake Yvonne, help it greatly until it discard its mask and start destroy the world. To his late horrible realization, only Penelope who had ancient magician blood which make her hate the fake Yvonne has any chance to defy the thing. She was dead unawakened, and the world is already destroyed. A sinned soul sacrifies itself to repeat time continously looking for hope.
Eclise, the unknown last prince of a defeated country, was save by a selfish master wanting to escape her death, grow to love her while recognise that she do not love him, and then easily sway by the brainwash of the villain. Betray everyone, destroy anything, as long as he can force her to rely on him alone. But that master do not think so.
The villain, who won so many time and keep that memory, come to face with a strange situation that never happen before. The pieces no longer move to old history, the prey not the same as easy to brainwash
At the end, the new Penelope and Calissto fight the bad guys, and win.
Then they start fighting each other over how the crazy prince and mad dog of Eckart will/will not marry each other. Until Penelope got drunk and push the prince down one night... and force him...
"Well, because he was too handsome." She said afterward.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much Asura!!! I love this and hope you guys continue season 2

@PsychePureSin
Callisto the blonde prince (he becomes like a big puppy lol)

As someone who read the novel version... I've been bamboozled by the author and feel frustrated, every single time...

Btw as of now, there's 220 translated chapters for the novel.

Yo her straight laying it all out there for him was so satisfying. The fact that she hasn’t even met the real Penelope but still be more aware of her side of the story than him, who’s known her since childhood I mind you, is frustrating to me. Like wow you feel bad now?! Bruh your a grown ass man like come on, she legit had to lay out all the facts out for you too like how stupid can you get. I can’t even imagining him even realizing his shitty behavior if she hadn’t given him that reality check. Same with the other characters too, even the background ones. Bruh I’m so exhausted with their behavior. No one in that goddamn house once try to put themselves in Penelope’s shoes, hell they didn’t even treat her like a decent human being. Anyways thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

Users who are viewing this thread