Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

@Katrina yes, he'll fall for Penny and became obsessed.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

ahhhh I'm sad I have to wait but thank u so much for this wonderful season. I'll miss seeing the brothers a lot next season... I like them.. I'll be waiting for the return

Bruh... I love this but I would LOVE IT SO MUCH MORE IF IT UPDATED. Still would reread it all from the start again just to refresh my memory when ever there is a new update.... if there ever will be one... also that pink head is making my heart pains. He should repent 83 billions times for emotional trauma and other more

I loved reading this scene in the novel, and I'm crying because it was adapted beautifully in a manhwa😭 I can't wait for more!

@Katrina
Since Penellope never finished the hard mode, it is the worst secret ending she open on Eclise
Her love for him not high, even slightly fear/doubt, his love for her >80, other males has love >70 with her, she do feel attracted to other males, you can imagine where the scenario with Ecklis ending go to

this manhwa is a literal masterpiece. LIKE ITS SO GOOD AKAMSJSKA 😩💖💖 IT DESERVES THE OVER 2 MILLION VIEWS YESSSIR
I can't wait for season 2 like,, akamsna it's been 3 months I'm about to explode lmao- anyways let's all manifest together that season will come out on February 🙄😽

Users who are viewing this thread