Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

That would have been great if she didn't made it up. Like I said before she is too much into the character so what she just done was meant for her real family.

@Aslinn surprisingly, are you talking about the true family in korea
that spoilt food in hope to make her eat with them, take away her allowance so hope to make she have to rely on them, then even use family power to make her live a dog life in hope that she run back to them and say how great to live together? The food give her stomach cancer, she work on 4 part time job barely living, go back to cower in a shamble rent house, because the true family "hint of love" kinda stupid and out of any normal mind.
She collapsed and become Penellope thanks to them.
While the current Duke family seem bad enough, they do have somewhat more sense and reason for what they do, and
truth is she is the true Penellope, died and returned back in time after a trip/life to korea, so she was talking about her own memory there, just do not realise it yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Emonex wait i wanna ask about
yvone because some said that she's dead and possessed by an evil being but i saw another that said she's brainwashed, and spoil me about the fate of the each character. i get the gist that prince married penny, Derric love penny until begged to her feer, and Reynold more like familial love, how about the duke and vinter ? and what happend to aka evil yvone ? and the korea family respond about the korean mc's death. whole thing happend because she's cursed and irrc someone said that towards the end she died....
sorry tho if i just dump a ton of question because, damn, this is good AF series

@ispcizero3rd
1. The curse: the race of Letia has power comparable to god and they use it to rule all other race. The ancient magician lead all race in a revolution to beat and seal all Letia. Right then the Letia curse all bloodline of ancient magician to be hated and persecuted by people around them. Penellope is the last living ancient magician alive until Letia-Yvone come and finish her off.
2.Original Vinter: after Letia-Yvone complete her revenge, she throw away her mask, Vinter realize they have killed their only hope. Seeing the world being put under Letia destruction and rule, Vinter use everything he have/ can call upon to make a forbidden spell reverse time. That way Penellope can fight Letia again and again, but Penellope never awakened her power, and the suffering of repeating her death without seeing any hope at last break her soul.
3. Original Letia-Yvone: the last Letia, escape from the fate of being seal being too young to gather at the last war, eat people for their life force, capture and absorb true Yvone, but trap in time loop by Vinter, then find enjoyment from repeating the "Penellope fall" scenario many times, because she find out that even if she release her Letia race, they just want to kill her to get her power.
4. Korea life: The piece of soul become a lady, grow up still carrying the curse, though weaken, but this time the family have a perverse way of "love" her: punish and give her bad treatment in hope that she will cling to them. Of course the girl suffer a lot and at last fall sick. The game she play here was suppose to be Vinter trying to give clue to remind and call her back. The day she got comatose her soul again cross to the loop world.
5.Last loop: the choice in the past got show as game choice, but the main character no longer has her old memory, she no longer follow the old scenario. Letia-Yvone got defeat because she got too confident in her "past games". Derrick got a sick love for his sister, so she never want to see him again. Reynold accept his fault, wish to get along with his another "younger sister", so she will need time to forgive him. The old Duke try hard on healing his relation with his daughter, and when she has her children, the first one from Duke family to enjoy happiness is the old man.
6. Current time Vinter: fail to trust, lost chance for love, he touch upon the Original Vinter soul, knowing the past, give his all to support Penellope. After very long time, she finally can rescue him from the altar. Of course one prince do not happy to see some competition so some distance is needed.
7. True Yvone: the one who eaten her dead, but her body also lost to that. Her memory was used by Letia-Yvone, but her soul was stucked, then staying with Original Vinter. At last she can show Penellope everything, say a thank, sent words to her treasured father and brothers, especially Derrick, then finally leave for a happier next life.
8. Family in Korea: keep a souless body alive all these time, saying all the late sorry, until Penellope go back to her body to tie the loose end. Then and there "You're the ones who push me to the cliff to the point where I wanted to die, but... But after all, it's me who choose. Good bye." She return to her family. No forgiving, no guilt, just farewell.

And for your happiness, Calisto try hard to propose but got refuse because a girl like to live free. Until years later in an accident where she drink too much, the prince try hard to escape but fail, then she got pregnant...
"I did him first because he was so handsome!"-She said to her father

Dex-chan lover
@Emonex
lul, pene didnt want to become empress in the end ? i heard that their daugther isnt treated well in the palace and get a better one in the dukedom. but still, F for the real yvone, tragic tbh.
but seeing that its because of the curse that make them hate her is kinda not completely their fault tbh.

btw, ccan you gauge how many % the 1st season are ? i wanna know when this series will be completed.
since i estimated it to be 3 years just like other series like doctor elise, miss not so side kick and raeliana.

@ispcizero3rd This season 1 end on chapter 43 of the novel, with 231 main story chapter, 40 chapter for side story, 8 special chapter. I have send the complete translated novel to you, please check it out.
Penellope actually stop a certain guy trying to break all the rule to make way for his proposal, like "you dont want to marry because you dont like it right? i will destroy that and force everyone to do this and that so you can enjoy, by the way the road too far from my place too, i will demolish that historical school to built a closer one."
And the child from both of them actually enjoy her rule above her father alot (8 special chapter), even call him the Servant Emperor, so how can she suffer in the palace is a total mystery to me

@Emonex

is that the MTL version of the novel? not that im picky, but ive seen that version go up to chapter 160~, so i was wondering if it was the same.

@Emonex could I also get a link to the novel? Please and thank you😳

On a side note I'm liking how the MC stands up to the other male leads 😵

Can someone also give me a copy of the translated novel.

The translated novel i read online feels weird I think it is not properly translated.

Users who are viewing this thread