Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

Supporter
I've said this before but... Here goes another one reaching "End of Season 1". Hopefully they make a come back before 2021 and the artists/authors have a great break time.

ahhh now we have to wait until February next year :((

thank you for your hard work!!

Double-page supporter
Another hiatus notice from yet another fine manhwa...
Pretty sad, but I'll patiently wait for it to return.

Dex-chan lover
Reynold: shit she's had it rough
Penelope: that's probably the kind of shit that went down, right? Idk man I was just kinda going off the cuff

Woooow, that was intense !!!
Waaaahhh, Penelope, amazing as always huh, the truth always hurts after all, especially when you're in denial haha, the way he accused her and the situations she's always in, man I get sweaty palms from it too, I'm so worried and scared for her like literally every time Haha, thank you very much for your scanlations dear Asura, I'm really looking forward to season 2 too, let's all stay healthy and safe, take care of our lives and the lives of others, always wear your mask when outside and abide by the rules for this world's safety.

I wonder if that author note, means that they are changing some elements of the original novel or whether it is just letting the audience know that the brother's are not in as many scenes in the next part of the novel.

Aggregator gang
Okay, even if the author going hiatus. I'm quite content with looking at how miserable the pink haired guy face.

But I prefer to at least whack him with a bat or pipe steel once before leaving. 😂

this chapter hurts so much.. my poor baby penny😭

leonard's devastated face is so satisfying hah he deserved it and more imo

This chapter was absolutely gorgeous, the artist really went all out for this season finale. Every sentence struck hard thanks to the emotion captured within each scene. So good!!

Thank you for the translations!! Love the discord advertisement, it might actually rival the manhwa author in artistry.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for season 2, love how they actually attack each other with words

Dex-chan lover
I got chills. Damn she finally told him to stfu.

I feel so sad for og penelope and mc, God they deserved so much better. :c

Users who are viewing this thread