Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

There is a part that I cant read. Did someone have the same problem with me?

Ah! I'm excited to see more of Iklies and Mr Rabbit!

Aldo bruuuuuh her little retort was so cathartic. Do glad to finally see the little bitch put into his place. "Penelope I didn't know..." Of course you don't 😒

Asura thanks so much for the work that you did these past chapters! I hope you'll be able to continue in season 2 as well :)

I'll see y'all then~

ASURA, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your hard work, stay safe and healthy too ! ALSO MANY THANKS TO BUCCI GANG AND NOT a SCANS GROUP (- :,D) ofc !

When I read this part in the novel, I cried into my pillow

Dex-chan lover
Welp, Season 1 ended with quite a bang.

Hope everyone has a good time and stay healthy.

Until Season 2 everyone, see you again in the next several months.

i love original penelope and current penelope so so much!!!! it's the first villainess/isekai story where i see a transmigrated person ponder so deeply about the original character and take into consideration their feelings to this extent, it's so well balanced.... to me, penelope is a treasure of a character, for she has two amazingly written characters inside of her

i hope the author and artist take a well deserved break and come back full of energy for season 2!! i'll miss tremendously this story while the break goes on
and likewise, thank you dearly for all the releases, Asura scans!!! (@VenerableAsura) the story rarely updated before you stepped in and you have no idea how much i appreciate you picking up one of my most dear stories! ;w;

i'm excited to seeing more of callisto because i'd say he's the one we have seen the least about, so hopefully season 2 is packed with him? although i wish we can see how reynold treats penelope from now on as well, may the bros not completely stay out of the picture... they have a lot of amends to make to her!!

Fwiw (not that it's worth much at this point) he actually felt some remorse; someone worse would have stuck with their pride. He's redeemable. I figure this exchange was ultimately good for the both of them so they could air (scream?) all their grievances, though idk if their relationship will improve after.

Srsly though, what is up with that event reward? She'd better be shown using that crossbow later on.

Users who are viewing this thread