Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

I loved reading this conversation on the novel and I absolutely loved reading it here!!! THE GUY'S FACE WAS EVERYTHING!!!!
Thanks a lot for all your hard work we'll be here patiently waiting for more!!

Dex-chan lover
yXEiYQ4.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Good as always. I'm looking forward for the next season. Is there any official info about when the 2nd season will start?

Dex-chan lover
@stannct
About the ML
The way you tthink is normal.
The prince start to shine at the hunting competition.
More details
The prince try talking to MC but pink bro interfere.
Before the competition, some terrorist attack and MC help a lot, the prince is impress.
During the competition, MC meet him and they both attacked by assassins, they retaliate and flee.
after that they stay together and why learn a bit about the prince, he is the crown prince but the queen isn't his mother. He is the first queen son, but she already died, the second queen try to kill him to place the second prince in the throne. He live all his life between war and assassin, that why he is quite aggressive. But he understand that MC isn't a ennemi so he calm down.
Later after this incident, he look after MC story and learn that she wasn't very loved by her family either. So he try to become more friendly whith her because of their similarity.

Dex-chan lover
Season 1 ends. I expect there'll be a bit of a break till season 2 starts. Are the two brothers going to be appearing less in the next season in exchange for the other characters? I assume it's them the ending was referring to.

CRYING. TEAH FUCK THAT BITCH HE DOESNT KNOW YOUR STRUGGLES HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT YOUVE BEEN THROUGH! EAT THE RICH!!! LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOU FOR THIS CHAPTER ITS AMAZING

Dex-chan lover
Oh phew I thought the series got axed when the author's note says that it's ending, thank goodness it's an announcement for s2. Rest these four months well, SUOL.

Double-page supporter
No matter how much you hate Reynolds
youre going to hate derrick even more that guy is a total ass

I'm so proud of her omg that was heartbreaking but so empowering. Honestly the fact that Penelope herself never had the chance to say a thing and was miserable til the very end of her short life is horrifying.

Ty for all the updates leading to this moment, what an amazing season 1!!!

Sad that it was the end of the season. But I'm really happy that Penelope stood up to the bullshit of Reynold.

Users who are viewing this thread