Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

oh my goooood how SATISFYING! thank you for the translations, Asura! Can barely wait for season 2 lololol guess it's time to find the novel chapters :D

wow thank you so much for all these updates!!! i thought i'd have to read off instagram translations forever....

anyways so does the authors note means that the brothers will finally take a back seat? thank god i wanna see the other male leads now (COUGH
THE PRINCE BC EVERYONE SAYS HES THE LEAD AND I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW BASED OFF THAT FIRST IMPRESSION LMAO
COUGH)

Supporter
lol I didn't even notice the crossbow until I read the comment
looking forward to that for sure

Idk y but it was like mic drop moment 💥😂 wow Wat ending !! I can’t wait for s2!!! Thank you for the update!!

IS THIS ONLY SEASON ONE??? WHERES THE ML???? also, thank god u picked it up asura 😩

WE STAN OUR QUEEN PENELOPE. TELL THAT USELESS PINK HAIRED CUNT THE TRUTH! YAAASSS!

Man, that was soo satisfying to read. I hope he never treats our girl P like shit ever again.

I hope he also isn't nice to her now because he feels guilty. If you wanted to be nice to her, you should've done that from the beginning instead of fixing the idea on her that she's a villain from the start. We're gonna need to play some clown music if he starts acting like that.

Fed-Kun's army
There's a missing detail here
in novel Reynold is supposed to be shedding a single tears

Can't wait for the season 2 because it will be about Penelope being a bad b**ch queen again

Users who are viewing this thread