Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

"... who didn't even know the value of a necklace"

total bruh moment, for the momentary bruh

@internetnoona WOAH 😍
thank you so much for the spoiler, someone in the comments already said, expect the unexpected, so I kind of suspected, who she ends up with, but man, to read the spoiler black on white is awesome, damn I look forward to the next season! 😍

@VenerableAsura, thank you very much for the translation!! You're incredeble fast with them and for that I you have my double thanks 😍

Thank you for translating Asura, I checked every day to know when there will be an update. And here it is ❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
YASSS GIRL, WRECKS HIM. WRECKS HIM GOOD.

I always HATE the second brother the moment I met him. I honestly the type that get swayed by personality more than face. Does not matter how good your character design if you're rotten lol.

Also, looking at the spoiler:

my guess was right, the prince is the lead male. Gosh, I have keen eyes for guessing this stuff lol.

IT ENDED WITH A BANGG, YEAHH!!!!
OMG I'm soo, soo satisfied with this ending of a season. Thanks Asura!

Group Leader
I wish there’s a mike so she can drop em.

Excited for more screen time for the other MLs!

You go girl!
That was so satisfying. Thank you for translation, can’t wait for the next season

oh yeah that felt so good!! the catharsis!!!
penelope im cheering for you ;; <3

thank you guys so much for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like we´ll be seeing more of the Prince, Eclise, and the White Haired guy

Gahhh Penelope raging out really shakes off some stress 😌 we love a strong FL 💪😩

And seriously her brother fukin succckkss so immature and naive! 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating! I don't often read these kind of stories but this one does have me on the edge of my seat.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you for finishing this series. Oh mah gahd.

Suck a dick brat, your naive ass got owned. And aaaahhhh heck, we gonna see more of prince psycho, good boi ikles and vinter.

We gotta wait till 2021 for season 2 huh. AaaAaaaaa I really hope our MC gets a genuinely happy ending after all the shit she's been going through.

What an awesome season ending wow!! It’s sooo good 😭😭 Thank u so much for all the hard work ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread