Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

MAN why did that feel so good to see (hate types like pink bro) but still made me wanna cry like shiiiitt

somethings off when she said she made up those story…

idk… although she said its mc's memories, but if thats penelope's memories it'll make sense. are their memories get mixed up without she realize it??

i read the spoiler… so yeah, this make sense.

I think this scene was a lot more intense and tearful in the novel. It's also more clear that in the novel's version of this scene, that those memories she's talking about when she says that she and Penelope lived different lives-
are her own from when she was in Korea

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually quite surprised how the story turned out, definitely satisfying to see Penelope's character overlap so well with her previous life and turn it into such riveting character development for her.

Double-page supporter
@ninjakai03 It's from him realizing how much shit he's put her through for his own selfishness while being ignorant of her circumstances. His hate started from the idea that she was replacing his lost sister, and that she wished for her to never return. He believed she tricked his father. However, because of what she said this chapter he now realizes that 1) his father basically kidnapped her(that is, she either went with him or starved to death. No other choices.) 2) She was afraid of going back to such an uncertain, painful life when she was young and made that initial wish, 3) she didn't even know the value of a necklace, let alone money, and thus she didn't come there out of greed or a desire for power, and 4) that he made her life such shit that eventually the idea of going back to being a beggar was better than staying in that hell hole that he calls "home." Simply put, he now realizes that she wasn't a bad person in the beginning(and realizes that she probably currently isn't a bad person), and that all of her actions thus far is be because of him and his family. Every tantrum, every outburst, every time she's tried to escape, even her skinny, malnourished health; all of it is because of him and his family. He realizes that he did horrible shit to an ignorant 12 year old girl who didn't know better and had nowhere else to go and now thinks favorably of her because he realizes what he did was wrong. That he has been in the wrong this entire time.

With all this taken into consideration then it's no wonder it went up. He feels sorry for all the shit he's done to her and all that happened because of his initial actions. He feels sympathy for her and regret for his actions.

BEST BOI CALLISTO IS GONNA COME BACK SEASON 2!!!

He IS the ml, if you didn't know.

Aggregator gang
I re-read this a THIRD time because the first two times I read it I was high LMAO AND ITS STILL SO GOOD... Might come back in the evening to re-read it again 😂😅

I really hate this light pink haired guy ( sorry, I don't remember his name). What I hate the most is sympathy after all of the things you made someone through due to your ignorance. Like, he is already like how many years old and he didn't contemplated about all the things he did back then, he didn't even question why did she wished for it and why she always throws a tantrum, now that he is an adult?! What's with this aristocrats having such low EQ?!

GAH THIS IS SO GODDAMN GOOD THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE CHAPTERSSSSSSSSS

Seriously if this series goes on eternal hiatus like other series like "this girl is a little wild" I will die of disappointment it's so freaking good

Can’t wait to see more of the Crown Prince 🥰❤️ He’s by far my favorite!!!!

omg awww which two targets will they be reducing the appearances of??? the brothers ??? or eclise and vinter??? bc we all know callisto is coming in season 2

Thank you so much for your dedication! Awesome job with the fast release, too! I was literally watching like a hawk for this chapter haha

I guess there’ll be less brothers moments next season. Buh bye pinkie. This ch was a pretty satisfying read.

Users who are viewing this thread