Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

i am super happy that i burst into tears when penelope exposed her past and gave reynold a reality check. i felt suuuuper frustrated that i started acting as if i were penelope herself and went on a rant on how i was on the brink of death and that i had no other choice but to become the replacement of yvonne if i wanted to live. side note, i do not have such past. i don't wish her death, but i hope yvonne really doesn't come back LOL. a bit selfish of me, but yvonne can still be happy without going back to her royal family whereas penelope doesn't have anyone else to turn to.

aside from that, i really feel bad for the original penelope. her role is just the replacement of yvonne and nothing more, i'm guessing she wanted the family to care for her and love her so bad that she started doing shitty stuff to gain their attention. maybe she even started to think that negative attention was better than no attention at all, and it hurts my heart. i hope current penelope finds happiness for both of them.

Good start but there's so much further to go.

Also, she literally has to get favor from the prince since he constantly want to kill her it seems.

JXGSJSHSJX I LOVE THIS!!! I LOVE THAT SHE TURNED THE TABLES AND MADE THE SECOND BROTHER BECOME A STUTTERING MESS AHAHAHAHAHAH im such a sadist but, im really glad that she said all that. i felt the pent up frustration in me gone HAHAHAHA love this!!

ARRGGGGHHH!!! I love this. Penelope's (both the past one & the current one) struggles make me tear up, but having the current one stand up for both versions is a hell of a vindication. I love it!!! Suck it, Reynold!

I got chills and tears reading this chapter. Great season finale. I'm so looking foward to for season 2. I love how well written Penelope is and i just want to see her finally being happy :')

Yassss Queen!!!! Put him on his place, knock him down a peg!!! God this whole family are just awful, how do they judge her while they’ve humiliated her, made her life hell, ignored her, let others abuse her, and just one step from killing her. Fucking disgusting 🤮

Damn I want more so bad because this is amazing seriously got chills while she got ready to be killed because she said her mind

Fed-Kun's army
Im really glad this didnt turned out to be another rage bait.

I usually hate it when trauma shoved down my throat on every chapter. Its hard to write about mental illness and i find it really hard to enjoy. This manhwa fails to annoy me on that part so thats a very big plus from me.

One thing that annoys me very much though is that ingame UI lol. Whos the dumbass that decided that its a good idea to give a y/n option on EVERY ACTION YOU AND THE GAME DID.

Okay so I was wondered how she didn’t cry? Like I’m crying so so much right now 😂

But... I just noticed on the page where she said « spit it out I’m all ears ». I noticed she actually have tears??? And idk that makes me even sadder, poor girl who had to go through such bad treatment when she was just taken as a replacement and couldn’t even leave if she wanted

I still prefer Reynold over Derrick, because firstly I heard by the end Reynold loves her with a familial love vs Derrick who loves loves her... Reynold is just ignorant, that’s my excuse for him but it also doesn’t completely give him a free pass. Anywho I like how she ends up with the guy she doesn’t have any hope/doesn’t even wanna associate in the least with. By the way, I am worried for her etiquette as she doesn’t know any so perhaps when will she get a formal etiquette training. Even if it’s the basics it’ll be useful, currently she’s just using her common sense to get past.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i was literally tearing up for penelope dfhbajshdfha (also can some of yall mark you comments with SPOILER!! when you spoil things??? like,,, please its not that hard.)

Dex-chan lover
I've been wanting to read this for a while, but I just got around to read it yesterday...and I binged all available chapters!! Holy shit, this is amazing. It rose to be one of my top favorite isekai/reincarnation villainess story now. It's so well-written and the artwork is gorgeous. It's always been pretty painful, gouging heart, yet it's very engaging. It doesn't feel like "torture for the sake of torture", if that makes sense. This chapter is especially painful, I actually shed tears. Damn. So much emotions. I love this manhwa.
Looking forward to season 2!!

Users who are viewing this thread