Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

Excuse me, but can you guys send PM to me, I'll reply with the link, because it's getting hard to track on my side

Wow this chapter is full of suffering and sadness, the story is full of tragedy and drama so much that I feel bad for MC. Those favourability score is so fucc up that it will increase only if she suffered. Even if she reach the ending, how could she love these b*ast*rd after she got broken by their own hand. Yes, even the last target “Knight” even if he love mc, she will see him as a tool. How irony that MC treat him like how her family did to her.

I’m so addicted to this because I want to know how the heck this story will reach happy ending or spectacular tragic ending. Amazing season finale

Holy shit this was the part I looked forward to second most while reading the story. What a beautiful, cathartic moment. I’m so glad that she finally gets to express a bit of her/Penelope’s emotions regarding all the abuse and trauma she’s gone through, especially with how her brothers can’t even spare a drop of sympathy to consider it from her perspective.

And the drawings!!!!! Literal chills y’all, especially with the way that the author draws her real self in the cross of the shadow symbolising both her and Penelope having gone through the pain. There’s so much emotion in every line and the very colour.

The way she says “...Her story wasn’t my own?” Started genuinely crying (harder). Poor sweetheart didn’t deserve to deal with all this pain from her actual brothers to escape and then have to deal with this shit from Penelope’s brothers. The way the author so subtly but so damn loudly manages to convey that she did actually go through all that, and then the artist so beautifully conveys it into this art is so amazing and brilliant, showstopping etc etc.

Anyways I’m so glad that this is the cut-off for season 1(I would’ve died if this started season 2) and the story anyways is brilliant.

I can't wait for season 2!! We get to see more of the Crown Prince! I read a lot of the light novel and all I can say is that we are definitely in for a ride.

Group Leader
Season 2 Release Date: February 12th
IMG-20210204-212247-204.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread