Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Um so the father just wanted to be called father? Lol

I really like how heavy this story. And of course the art is absolutely 💯 💯

So...just because her hair changed color, he stopped caring about her..then why not kick her out then.

Fed-Kun's army
i am so glad that she could drop the choices. thank god for that. was about to drop it if it continued on like that.

Dex-chan lover
Dropping the choices is a pretty bad move for the story since now there is just nothing stopping her from just solve everything like a normal person or just leaving, no reason to stay in such a dangerous place if you don't have to.

Well the correct choices until now have been obvious, so there's no need to continue with them, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s a pretty shit game if only one choice every time can lead to an ending other than death.

thank god... now we have actually have more than one character... I guess the System could have counted as a second character, technically

Please don't be a tease

Dex-chan lover
Finally no more of those forced action by the choice mechanics

Well, that's one setting that was abandoned quickly by the author. The people reading the original version must have hated it as much as everybody else here did.

Dex-chan lover
Its really nice for the MC to have free will again.
But as a programmer it i find it super unlikely they would have such a system in a game it breaks immersion a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread