Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It's nice that the choises are off, but a) that is a disgusting way to get rid to them and b) how does a off-choices visual novel even work?

I find this refreshing that she has to choose from the choices...but finally it was off, she is kinda free to say what she wants 😁

Choices is what made the story unique
No more coices souds like a huge cop out

Yes!! Tbh the story is good with choices! But it's hell! So I'm so fudgin really really happy without choices If this story is not about a villain but a main character with choices I think its good cuz it's the main character but this one is the villain! Hecc yeah! (Actually this one is so so good) especially the "Father" Part (like mostly it's really hard to say father to a person like your not even related so the impact is really good! This is so well detailed)

Anyway I want them all to feel guilty for how abusive they’ve all been to her and to eat shiiiiiiiit

It's too early to judge, but the twist of turning choices off suddenly should have happened WAY farther into the story. We've barely had a taste of the heroine's struggles and now everything is being flipped in her favor? Pretty lame.

Maybe this is only available in 'special event'. After the event ended it may go back to multiple choice again.

Dex-chan lover
@boorishtiger This could be just as bad for her as it would be if she picked any of the wrong choices so far, at any moment when she has free reign over it, though. She barely knows any of these people past having interacted with them a little bit via using a three choice conversation system. At least with the choices, she could fairly easily guess which ones were outright terrible to use. She even reflected on how dumb it was picking one of them before when it was just a game.

Yes, this gives her more freedom to behave in ways that would benefit her... but it also gives her more opportunity to screw up. It's probably meant to be a high risk, high return sort of deal here.

Users who are viewing this thread