Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Well... darn, I liked the options. They looked like they'd stop her from the generic 'her personality flipped, and now everyone loves the villainess' cliche... forcing her to slowly earn the love of the male leads while still acting as the villainess. Its what made this story unique. :/

Oh well, I'll still keep reading though.

Thank goodness! I was worried that the forced choices thing would continue throughout the story. If that was the case, I might have stopped reading it. To me an MC without agency is just an observer like us, rather than an actual character impacting the story (this problem can be mitigated a bit - Noucome did a pretty good job balancing the forced choices with agency for what it was). The forced dialogue idea was interesting though and isn't seen in other otome manhwa and manga as far as I know, so I hope the author continues putting novel elements into the story. With so many villainess / otome stories out there, it is good to see authors who are not afraid of trying out new things - even when they might get hit with mixed reactions.

Thank you for the translation!

Aggregator gang
Woah! Didn't see that coming!! That's a pretty cool development! Though I feel like the choices were one of the things that made this story unique.... Oh well, I'm still excited for more!!

But in the real game, how would you go about playing without any options? I guess it'll be touched on in the next chapter though

Dex-chan lover
I would have smashed that option so quickly. Looks like if she stays silent the world keeps going and they get mad, I bet she could die by silence too, how sad

Dex-chan lover
What is the point now? If they just turn off the difficulty of the story like that.

OMG! YEEEEESSSSSSS! I loved the whole options things and how different of an idea it was, don’t get me wrong, but I’d love to see her real personality too. I’m so excited for this! The eye candy isn’t bad either! I knooow there’s already 5 guys BUT I’m hoping for a hidden character of some sort who’ll trump all the others and be her saving grace! I reeeeeally hope she’ll live a happy life this time around. I beg 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread