Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

TURN OFF CHOICES.. AND RUN AWAY GURL.. RUN AWAY... ๐Ÿ˜‚
Also.. Thanks for translation.. I want more.. XD

YESSSSSS FINALLY I THOUGHT THE WHOLE STORY WOULD BE DICATATED BY THE OPTIONS but I'm rlly glad that's not the casee

NSF

I hope it will update more tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™‹

I don't know but i little bit turned off because she has to be naive in order to survive... like she has to pick the most naive choices to gain love...like wut?

Ok, I am really glad that she has found a way to turn off the forced dialogue. It was neat but this wouldve gotten old quick if it was the only way for her to communicate for the wrest of the series.

Hahhaha and here i thought this story would be interesting since the MC's will is restricted
Oh well, lets just wait and see how things will turn out, i really like this so far

Okay. this feels awfully similar to that infamous dual protagonist dating sim Joubachi no oubou... (for the love of god, don't taint your eyes with this game. its an 18+ ero otome)
Where we get sad and pathetic protagonist Menou and seemingly villainess protagonist Kaguya.
Depending on the heroine you play, you either end up being subjugated to a life of hell being a tool and get attacked by three dudes. Or you get to play as the stronger heroine and (depending on the route) may very well become this sadist to one specific masochist...

The game is hell and for some reason, the choices she puts herself to reminds me a lot like what happens in this story.
Like, that's hell if you get reincarnated to a game world like this.

Read the novel everyone (same title) ngl I cried reading the first chapters... she was truly pitiful by how she was treated. I actually like it better than the manwha

Finally <3 Lovely! I'm looking forward to the next chapter^^

meh, having forced dialogue was actually something interesting about this series. Also an indication she's actually in the game. Probably gonna be like all the other isekai/game world.

Meh, the most interesting thing about this is the forced dialog. Whats next? Suddently magic, and she tries to become the next magic emperor?

Users who are viewing this thread