Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I am a bit worried that this new development might reduce the tension of this story, but then again it might have been a bit too stressful - bordering on contrived, if she couldn't do anything out of her own will. She isn't just a character in a game anymore after all.
Though, I wonder how this mechanic would've worked in the real world? How does a game interpret player actions when the pre-programmed choices are removed?

Fed-Kun's army
she aaaaahhhhh im gonna lose it yall this girl is just hella stressed and going through a lot and no one in this world wants to give her a break bruh

Ohh hell yeaaa new feature babyyy!!! I hope this would bring more advantages for her! Penelope I root for you, my dear!! Conquer those bastard Eckart!!

Yeeessss. She can finally get rid of those choices. Although I actually like the novelty, it hinders her option.

!! oh bro what that's so cool!!

like the choices were definitely cool and stuff, and i really thought it was interesting and very very unique, nothing would've progressed in the long run with those, and she wouldn't have survived with just those options.

Users who are viewing this thread