Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I get it that some people may be disappointed that "the only unique feature" was turned off and "all is ruined now", but I'm actually all in for that. I think it's a real message on the issue of agency (both irl and in games). Besides, while playing VNs I've wished more than once that I could make my own choices. Being restricted to 2-4 options where none of the words nor actions sound like you, yet you must choose "the best of the worst"...
Yeah, it really strikes home.

The forced dialogue is cool and all at first but it’s something that gets annoying real quick.
Like most of the time, you can guess what’s the good answer bc it’s really obvious, each time it’s the same, so I’m totally for it being removed.
It could have worked if it was approached differently but seeing how the last dialogues were, it was meant to be removed.

Fed-Kun's army
So far the choices are really obvious.

Wonder when it actually gets to the HARD MODE stuff

Tbh the forced dialogue is cool concept, if it removed it will only like another isekai type

The choices were initially interesting but eventually became very predictable so I'm really excited now that forced dialogue will most probably get taken out.

It seems the author made a smart move. The options were really restrictive and exhausting. Looking forward to see how this develops

Dex-chan lover
@Singingbun

Don't worry that won't continue for long
She only beg twice, after that her father say :
- You only said that lately, but you don't seem to regret !
And the MC is force to change her strategie.

OMG IS SHE GOING TO REMOVE IT? Is she not??? And WHO IS SHE GOING TO INCREASE THE LIKABILITY TO 100%OF I AM INTRIGUED

Group Leader
Honestly her current options and situation in the household is so bad that she'd probably have a better shot at a good life if she just ran away to the countryside and lived as a farmer or something.

Aggregator gang
@MeiraEve: an otome without choices may turn into an open world freestyle RPG, we can ditch all the stupid capturable targets and romance stuff to go on a journey as adventurers 😂 just kidding 😂

While I agree the dialogue restriction was an interesting addition, I'm excited to see what she can do without the choices! She seems to have a level head

Thanks for the chapter! <3

Well damn, I kinda liked the dialogue restriction since it's quite unique. Ah well, I'll still be looking forward to future updates to see how this pans out!

Users who are viewing this thread