Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 45 - [Season 2 Start]

I can't.... I'm too excited for this🤪🤪
Thanks much asura scan~¡

Ezk

ahhh it's here again! thank you for the translation

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
We return not only to the story but to the troubles!

My dumb ass thought that this series was dropped when in reality it was just in season break, sorry Asura! I forgot.

@athanasiaalgerdeobelia
Happy birthday!

asdfghjkl;';lkjhgf I'm so excited the break is overrrrr! Thank you for scanning I love this so so much, I'm finally whole again

@sstephanie yeah, just like all the other mangas and manhwas here. I'm pretty sure there's only a couple official releases that got permission to be posted here, so why would you be here if you didn't know that?

Oh my..... Oh my my my..... Oh... I think.... I think i just shed an actual happy tear..... What are these emotions i feel...... HOLLYY WOW IT'S BACKKKKK YAAAAASSS..... ahem. Thank you for the Translation (^o^) <3

Dex-chan lover
To add onto the rope story, the siblings were being chased by a tiger, and the tiger also asked for some rope, but got a rotten one and fell to his death I believe.

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!
What a wonderful gift from our translator team to give us

Double-page supporter
She should have known from the way the Knights treat her that a slave she obtains would receive even worse treatment. At least when he was saved by the Duke directly it was the Duke's slave, thus no one would mess with him.

Thank you so much for this!!! The translation from your team is waaay better than the official translations lool

Users who are viewing this thread