Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

At the end of the first season I was so desperate for more I caved and read the (mostly MTL) novel.

And now I’m here in season 2 but
author-nim did my boy Eclis dirty with that yandere face-heel turn and the ending

I don’t want to feel the pain again. I think I’ll read until just before “that” scene. Then I’ll drop and pretend the real ending never happened.
Eclis best boy for life 😭

@Rollo
hmm where do I start callisto’s obsession over Penelope to the point where it’s just sickening & no different than eclis’s? (It’s even worse) he basically imprisoned her in his palace & it was like no big deal for her, ik she seemed quite upset at first but she didn’t do anything abt it like what!! I wish I didn’t start w the side stories, I mean the author had to ruin callisto’s personality just like that 🤦

side note: I stopped reading till chapter 14 of the ss, I don’t know if things changed, however his past actions can’t be glossed over.

Thank you! SO HAPPY it's back!
Man Eclis looking like a whole ten course meal <3

Dex-chan lover
welcome back, thanks for the double update Asura!
I- there is no words to express how grateful I am to Penelope, her actions are and her are more than enough. and ofc I don't care about pleasing the rest of the bastards- how dare they

Yoooooooooo lets go its back :D. Really like how she just doesnt give a fuck sometimes. Also ty for the upload <3

Users who are viewing this thread