Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Aawww yes!! Those knights should be ashamed!!
And Penelope acquired Reynold's ignoring skill 😂😂

Thanks for the double update!!
Uhhhh cant wait to feel the angst that baby eclis will cause 😖

Aaahhh wen the princeeee.... i really hope either the prince or one of brothers is the MC.....

Ahh so excited this is back! This series is probably one of my favorite I've read! Mad at myself for reading the light novel (mainly because I don't care for some of the events) wish I waited for the comic to come out to read and see what unfolds.
Team Reynold (He's a giant prick, but we see him grow the most so that's why him, for me at least.)
AltTeam Prince

Double-page supporter
I'm so happy that it's back. The season 2 only has 2 chapters so far, so I think I still have to wait for the official release in my country.

Thank you for the translation.

Don't let your hopes too high with Eclise 😭😭 He's fine at this point but later he will show
his dark possesive side which borders creepy

anyway thanks for double release!! cant wait for the upcoming arc 🥰🥰
CALLISTO TIME

IT'S FUCKING BACK!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG!! AND YES MY MAIN MAN!! HE'S MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE OUT OF EVERY SUITOR. Ps screw those knights. Freaking awful

I really hope the brothers are not the ml's. Eclis is currently the only one deserving right now, but the rate his level of affection is rising, I hope it doesn't turn into something bad.

So glad it's back!!!!

pretty hands, when i tell you i was hype up by that command of hers to kill him I WAS FCKING HYPED UP. SHOW THEM WHO ECLISE IS LOYAL TO QUEEN.

Users who are viewing this thread