Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

See what happens when you're prejudice?? Karma is always looking for people to pay back.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ˆ

Eclis, I love you so much hun.πŸ’žπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
And hell yeah, Penelope out here being a bad bitch, as she should.πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸŒ»

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DOUBLE CHAPTERS!!! I'M TOTALLY READY TO GET BACK INTO THIS SERIES WITH Y'ALL!πŸ˜ŒπŸŒ»πŸ’žπŸ’˜

Fed-Kun's army
Eclis's affection rate goes up extremely easily and I don't like it. Of course it's going to be high. He needs it to be high so that Penelope doesn't zap him like a disobedient dog. I wouldn't be surprised if the affection rate suddenly plummets to the single digits once the ring comes off.

Waiting for this to come back i read the light novel and damn the ending is pretty great

Plenty of time I still don't understand the residents in this place, saying shit to the lady when she was literally brought in by the owner of the house itself.. What kind of neglection is this after adopting an orphan?? The fact almost all of them feel justified just because she's an adopted child.. Then, they still had the audacity thinking the child become worse and worse when she grows up..

@arbitwah yeah, it just infuriating to think there's no humanity or empathy or sympathy in this resident.. Like the family literally drag a motherfvcking poor child into a household and then neglect her.. Does any of the servant have any heart, looking at the poor child enter a household full of strangers and sympathise her?? Like she's a child.. They're all literally over 15 yo (assuming the youngest worker would be 15), they really tho a fcking child can think for better??

@zeeMoonChild Its the fact the duke and his family were neglecting her. The servants will do what they think thier masters want. Plus since they had neglected her, her complaints would have fallen on def ears.

fuck. i acidentally pressed the spoilers on the comment. and i hate what i'm feeling right now

No point having a "relationship" with these trashes. They are just lowlives who would badmouth a young girl behind her back.

Aggregator gang
Yessss, I'm all for an Ecklies shopping spree. But still the spoilers......it feels bad man

Thank you for the translation!

So confused with this translation why are you guys being so inconsistent with your TL
Also I dont think the context duchess or countess whatever it is suit her like wtf she's not the duke's wife?????

Why did Eclis
die
in the novel could someone explain to me please? I love
spoilers

At first i thought that Eclis
isn't the ML
because he
betrays
Penelope but it was because he
died???
😒

eclis is going to betray Penelope actually. But somehow he ended up sacrifice himself to save penelope. Tbh i didn't have any attachment with him ,since he DID betray her first. Crown prince is the ml

Users who are viewing this thread