Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

I love the dichotomy between the novel readers and the manhwa-only readers here. It's like, dannnnng I would not want to be a manhwa-only reader clicking those spoiler tags right now and getting THAT BIG of a spoiler considering how much the story right now is not like the ending whatsoever lololol
but that's what makes it interesting, can't wait to see the twist drawn out :)

Dex-chan lover
Ah pretty cute. He's got that puppy dog thing going for him. But the prince is still my fav.

Thanks for the update.

@SourSweetie @Thifa
That's good to hear. given my preference

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Please I know he goes crazy later but he is literally so cute right now ahhh
Honestly does anyone have any reading recs for more cute/submissive MLs because <3

When I read the
betrayal I honestly felt like crying. It was so awful :(. I just can't forgive him.
😩

Double-page supporter
@Qelix He was justifiably paranoid when she ran into him in the garden as he literally dragged the corpses of assassins his brother and the queen sent after him into the ball room earlier that night when Penelope first saw him. I don't hold it against him. When you have family like that who needs enemies, so us the viewers and Penelope got off on the wrong foot with him.

This is quite fun, and with such pretty art. Well now I wonder what she is going to say about that.

Can someone spoil me on ml? Please don't give more info besides the name.. I just am praying its Eclise 🙏😔

ouuuuh my kokoro really isnt okidoki
thank you for translating!

Seeing a bunch of spoilers about how he goes 'crazy.' Does he go crazy because of something our FL does, or was it just in him?

Users who are viewing this thread