Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Call me crazy but ever since Penelope bought him from the auction house, Eclise has that look that says he wants more as in he wants Penelope as a whole person kind of a yandere vibe if I were to call it. And just like the typo it seems that that eclipse his impression that we have of him.

Hmm idk how to feel about Eclis because all this bonding is so cute, but I feel that he’s really unforgiving and one disappointment will unleash his rage 😬

Man, I’m getting so excited for when the real daughter and our MC interact

I love these some serious villainess flirting-with-younger-guy vibes our queen is flowering on our innocent puppy 😆

I hope the crown prince is the ML tbh 🤣 I really like him, I’m down for a crazy ML! Anything other than ANOTHER blue eyed black haired cold boy ML because every single frikin Villainess manhwa has one of those, even this one. Im done with the black haired better-than-you cold boys gimme some SPICE! Lol anyway that’s just what I think 👉👈

@Olotea
dont worry the ML is actually the prince

@Audrey_E_W
He is totally yandere and pretty much will almost kill the FL. Hes pretty much the worst out of them all in terms of unsuitability

As someone that had read the novel, I hate Eclise and I really want to move fast onto the... arc (for lack of better words) of the next 'capture target', our Crown Prince
and the ML
! I also wouldn't mind if we get to the arc of the Marquis Magician fast too... he's my second favorite 'ML' in this manhwa
tho really in the later part of the novel he really has to fight that spot against the Second Brother lmao 😆🤣

Dex-chan lover
I know the novel. But the manhwa is playing it out as if Eclis is the most "okay" up to now. They make him really sympathetic.

And the flirting, lol, that ought to raise at least to 60-70%. My heart was fluttered. The difficult mode was real lol.

it breaks my heart that
HE FUCKING DIES WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BEST BOY ELCIS DIES SXEDTRCFYVGUBHINJMKONIHGBUVFYCDT
yes he may be a *tad* bit unstable, BUT HE IS 100% BETTER THEN THAT TRASHY PRINCE

Users who are viewing this thread