Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AHHHHHHH ECLIS, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. The sadness and pain in his eyes tho :(((( I really hope he would be happy in the end. MUST PROTECC.
I've read some spoilers in the comment section and XKXBDJJFJDJ MY HEART IS BROKEN. The ML is the prince not Eclis. and that Eclis is a yandere (? not sure abt this tho, but thats pretty believable)

Aggregator gang
oh my gooooood, Eclit is down baaaaad for her ;-; I just want all the best for him, is that too much to ask?? :((

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭I fell so bad for him I hope he was the ML but no 😥😭😭😭😭 I ship them so hard

Bruh I hate that this dude is going to get so annoying later on for xxxx reasons. He is such a cutiee reee

Damnit! I knew reading this part would piss me off so much after reading the novel!

Penelope, bitch, really. Even if you could justify picking the crazy-ass possessive prince over literally anybody else, how can you do this to Eclis?! I mean, yeah, he was secretly planning to suck up to you until he could kill you in the beginning, but you manipulated him until he loved you with complete devotion and then you threw him away like garbage over the actions he took because of his love and concern for you. GRAWWW. (>.<)

@alienekoo

But he only gets annoying because she's being a carelessly manipulative trollop right now! 😅
If she hadn't wrecklessly played with his heart and feelings (and made him completely loyal and obedient to her) while knowing full well that she felt nothing at all for him, he wouldn't have become the brainwashed and heartbroken guy he eventually becomes.

Honestly, if she had approached Eclis like a human being instead of a "get out of jail free card", things would've been so different.

Fed-Kun's army
Noo my love she will find a way for you to be an official knight 🥺

I'm wondering why she doesn't get he's still a slave, no matter how well she treats him, he's still her slave and she bought him. No matter how better her house is, he's still a slave and is still called and treated a slave. It's not that easy to stop being a slave by having the duchess recommended you and treat you well. He still has that shock collar and she still has that ring.

I'm guessing if he has one chance to kill her, he will. Because as I've said, he's still a slave and I don't hink he likes her that much/he's just pretending to get on her good side. Still, the favourability is at 33%?!

I just hope he can stop being a slave and live a better life. He's still not free. He's only being good to the duchess so he doesn't die. I'm rooting for him.

Users who are viewing this thread