Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Fed-Kun's army
@solchimes
agreed 😭😭 like.. as much as i liked eclise i cant deny that he really fucked up. even if he was taken advantage of, he heavily hurt and betrayed mc for his own selfish gain even if it was "for her sake"
he was so willing to end the life of the only person she could open her heart to even if it would destroy her mentally 🥲
the mc wasnt entirely in the right either but i do think theres some lee way with how she views the characters/treats them because its a game + for her own survival

I really like the idea of that sword, especially given Eclis's situation, I just hope that Penelope wasn't swindled by that overly enthusiastic seller and that it's the real thing.

they always sell plot items like scams lmao. all my yellow flags were popping up, there's no way i'd believe the shopkeep like that!!

Is it just me or does the "flashy" blue sword looks like the same sword in The Lady and The Beast?

uwu

to all my fellow novel readers out there,
kind of hard to love Eclise when we've already read the novel and he gonna go cuckoo later on

The way Penelope holds hand with Eclise 😆 It's like the way friends/lovers walk

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

@angry_noodles

Omg ikr? The entire time he was doing his pitch I was like ‘shes buying a total dupe, its gonna either be a joke or put them in a tough situation later on.’ And then I realized I was reading a LN adaptation after all, and they always do these plot items in such hammy ways.

Dex-chan lover
Eclise was always a piece of shit and thirsty girls just loved him cause “he is so hot” and that’s a fucking fact ;)

Dex-chan lover
She just took his word for it, at least get someone to show you the magic mana sword is the real deal before you buy it.
And I like her slave/knight friend but I hope he just stays her loyal knight in the future and not the ML.

Well, I m fine with them. Eclis just said facts without sugar coating.

Users who are viewing this thread