Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Want some HUGE spoilers? Welp here u go. Btw, all these spoilers are from commenters. So idk if its true.
Edit: Well, turns out the guy that commented on Asura scans was wrong. Half of the stuff he said was wrong lol. I only realized it when @Emonex told me about it. Go read her/his comment cus my wrists hurt from typing.

I didn't think Eclis would have this kinda personality, she really has to walk on eggshells with him. With all the other guys, but him especially. Definitely gives off a barely controlled wild vibe, he seems more dangeorus than the prince somehow. Bummer, he really seemed like the sensible option. At this rate I'm not feeling anybody for poor Penny 😣

Thank you so much for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

i feel like he's gonna be the yandere character lmao its always the ones wearing a choker

@LingLing40hrs1
That is not correct in so many level, I almost cry because you got wrong impression so deep. Hope this help you.
Penelope was the last ancient magician bloodline, cursed by their enemy -the Letia race- to be hated, making her personality a bit bad. The duke adopt her when he lost his daughter. All the abuse also due to this curse. The Letia last child "eat" the true Yvonne to have her identity, then manipulate everyone to get to the "dragon power" hidden inside imperial castle, the hatred between Yvonne and Penelope due to their blood recognise their enemy, but immature Penelope get killed before even awaken. This is the start.

Vinter, after the "evil god" Yvonne show her true face, sacrifice a lot to make a ritual of "turn back time", because only hope for the world is Penelope power. This instead make a situation where Penelope, who died knowing nothing get stuck fighting through her life and being kill in all manner of "bad choice". The Letia Yvonne also get trap in time-loop, but she recognise she enjoy torture Penelope more than resurrect her people, because they would just trying to kill her to get her power. All this loop of "Penelope's fallen" eventually break Penelope soul and the info was somehow used as data for what later called "the game" in Korea.

The soul piece that got reincarnated in Korea become the MC, still suffer from the curse but at much lesser extent, which make her family there repeating a cirle of "abusing -want to love her -dont want to show -keep abusing her so she have to depend on them". The MC suffer greatly, work hard to escape from them. Then, the game appear to MC, as the origin Vinter borrow power of ancient magician aftifact try to "get" MC back to the fight. The "story" unfold from here.

MC in this new loop become Penelope again, but now all the old memory are just "game knowledge" to her. On other side, the Letia Yvonne are following her"repeating winning game" because she got used to playing with Penelope's family life and fate. The thing she use to manipulate people are actually from borrowing power of the mirror used to seal "the Letia race", as the mirror twist the mind and memory of its target to keep them sealed. By collecting the complete Mirror, its power increase, and Letia Yvonne can release the Letia.

Eclis was manipulated by Yvonne to think like this:
"The Duke house is a pervert oppressing house trying to marry Penelope to the Royal Prince, who is very rude and have violent tendecy. Penelope want to escape from that fate so she bought Eclis as personal knight to protect her-just in case. Eclis who was a prince of another kingdom should know how hard to get her love from that.
Instead, Eclis should get Penelope to be comdemn to a commoner, then raise his own position with his talent. That way Duke house abaddon her, the Prince abaddon the commoner, Eclis being a SwordMaster take Penelope in and she will love he and him alone."

The rest you already know.

Fed-Kun's army
Ughhhhh he's so cute ;-; But understandably he's too attached to his slave title :((( Whyyyyyy

Ah man I remember some of the novel and honestly Eclis’ fate kinda upsets me, it’s just sad how his fate ends up

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'VE MISSED THIS SO MUCH!! THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!!💘💘😭😭👌🏼

*Content sigh* Oh Eclis, I love you unconditionally~💞🥰 I hope she takes the collar off, and replaces it with the necklace next chapter. That spot by the lake would be such a cute place to do it.💘😌😌

EVERYONE SAYING THEY'RE HURTING FROM ECLISE AWLEFJLWAJFLW god i don't wanna know lemme just see callisto everyone saying he's good

Fed-Kun's army
it's always funny when these nobility dramas mess up and forget the state of their setting and show someone with massive wealth, servants, and zero need to work trying to sympathize as an equal with a literal slave off the streets because sometimes they get bullied

Fed-Kun's army
"You and I both have a shitty life"
lmao the protagonist's life definitely sucks, but it can't really be compared to that of a literal slave

Fed-Kun's army
Eclis </3
im going to cry if he isnt the one she gets tgt with

Users who are viewing this thread