Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Group Leader
@Eisbar272 they have over 60 trackers on their website :/ you can't even adblock it since their ads are on the images. honestly they're so focused on profit making I'm surprised they haven't turned into an agg site yet, its not like they haven't stolen translations before 👀

Thank you !! Honestly I really like how all the sfx were redrawn 😍😍

What's up with the toxicity here-
Just appreciate what's given to you for free. Asura provided updates for us when BUCCI/NASS didn't, making most of us think they dropped the series.
Raws need to be bought and they translate a language that we can't even read or speak of easily.
No hate to anyone, just sayin' at least we got free chapters from them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you for this chapter! Appreciate the sfx very much <3

Fed-Kun's army
Why is she being so belligerent here? Talk about self-sabotage. She just needs tell her father what her reasons are, he's a reasonable person. Why's she coming in with a snide attitude and painting herself as a tyrant who messes with the knights because she can?

Group Leader
@amjustaweeb it's free on mangadex but if you read on their website it's ad ridden with ads embedded in the images. Also with tapas uploading the official English and asura just happened to pick it up after it was dropped with a week delay between website and mangadex posting is just adding to their already shitty reputation. Even if you want to agree that you can't afford the official English, there are ways to read that for free.

Sure raws are expensive but scanalation should be a hobby. Whatever asura said in his manifesto is false especially with justifying how scanalation helps the author. With that being said, this is not an attack at your comment but informing you about asura

@nico-chi Dang! I knew Asura's site was sketch with all these ads, but to think they actually steal your info... Glad there is an alternative that has a better translation (in my opinion) and they actually do the sfx 👌. I hope Furry Scans actually keeps that quality for this serie if they ever do more chapters (unlike what they did for Monster Duchess and joav lmao).

@Nekoya-Sensei Yo, no hate, but you can still wait for your Asura update. No one is forcing you to read this 😂! After reading more comments here, I saw they sniped another group beforehand. I doubt they care too.

Keep up the good work Big Furry !

Group Leader
@ABS123 I have no clue what you mean, Monster Duchess was amazing and the MD mods removed it cause they were mad that someone could reach such quality.

and thank you!

@nico-chi
Like you said, Asura just happened to pick it up after it was dropped, but why are so many people saying they sniped?
Did they do something that made their reputation bad? I'm asking because I really don't know their reputation much.

Also there are other ways 👀?? Would you mind sharing your ways, please?🙏

Aggregator gang
@ABS123 You are clearly not very smart. BUCCI and NASS dropped this manhwa. There was no update from them and Asura took it upon themselves to pick it up.

nonono why is she not telling him wat happened? why not just come out straight and say they were talking shit? wtf is the point of dis and making him mad? dafuq is with this needless drama

Group Leader
@albertcookie302 she wants him mad so he’ll keep her from going to the super dangerous event where she’ll probably die. If she told him that the knight was badmouthing her, he’d probably just kick the knight out and not even blame her.

Group Leader
@amjustaweeb they story wasn't dropped per se, they were just busy and didn't have time to upload. it was officially dropped after asura's uploads. in terms of reading, there are websites like bato which will rip the official but i do suggest supporting the official if you can. esp with tapas, they'll usually give free ink away or opportunities for you to win ink (fortune cookie ink mondays, reading challenges....)

sus things asura has done
- asura has knowingly stolen other group's translations and posted it on their own website for profit (ex. with this story they stole BGNASS's chapters until they got called out for it)
- they have scammed developers who worked on their website (can be found in mangadex's discord server and reddit r/scanalationdrama)
- they have scammed people that they've hosted on their website (once again reddit, r/scanalationdrama)
- they make money off scanalations (which once again, it should be a hobby. how can you justify making 3000USD/month off of someone else's work, especially when there is an official english out?)
- he wrote a 10k google doc manifesto trying to justify what he did was fair (snipping, making money...)
- their website itself, as previously mentioned, is filled with ads. those that are embedded in the images themselves so you can't block with an adblocker
- their website also tracks your information

and it's also not limited to asura, of it is that most of these shounen groups (asura, reaper, eldegarde, flame) are making money off of illegal work while providing half assed translations and are now expanding into other stories (in this case shoujo) to increase their profit margin which is kicking out the slower, working for free groups that cannot keep up with up with the pace. the latter isn't the fault of one group but flawed thinking that is ruining stories that did have quality work

[edit, realise i didn't finish my last sentence after ruining]

like any of us have a reputation here, drop it y'all

@amjustaweeb bato.to uploads official releases from apps (Tapas, Lezhin, TappyToon) unless said otherwise from a group there's also mangago

aight guess i read too fast thx for clearing it up. Wait does she have to go? Wouldnt it be better to convince him since apparently everyone hates her?

@nico-chi
My eyes are opened and my mind is blown. Thank you so much for the info omg
Is Asura a one man thing?? Is it possible to sue?? 3000USD/month is no joke wth

I'll keep an eye out on those groups you mentioned, thank you so so so much

@mldyx
Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread