Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Woah Big Furry themself! Thank you for the ch! 😍

@BigFurry1 No hate, but I wanted to know why there is such discrepancies in quality between updates lol? Is it intentional? Not that I mind the bad ones, gives me the occasion to laugh a bit haha

@Nekoya-Sensei I suggest you read nico-chi's comments. There might interesting info you didn't know prior to now. No need to be spiteful geez!

Girl... well, I'd say to tell him the truth, but since they don't care about the treatment of those deemed as slaves, I doubt it'd help her case. If the knights already treat Ilkes as shit, why would her father think differently? I assume she'll somehow end up going to that hunting competition with Ilkes/Eckles? I forgot his name.

Thanks for release, I prefer your quality way better than Asura :D

@Nekoya-Sensei I find their info to be more credible (like "megaautist" mentionned) because "nico-chi" cited sources. I might suggest you do that too for your " BUCCI and NASS dropped" comment if you want more people to believe in your statements/arguments. It's the basis of any critical analysis.

Wish she could just go away with her knight but I have forgotten her circumstances

@Nekoya-Sensei White knighting so hard for a group that just wants to make a profit off their mediocre quality fan translation. You go queen!! Stick it to the snipers!! 😻🤚🏼

Can't wait for the Hunting Grounds part! 😆
Thanks for the tranlation!

Fed-Kun's army
Your parents calling your full name is like the Grim Reaper reading out your judgement lol

Users who are viewing this thread