Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

This scanlation is surprisingly good!
Keep it up
Cause I don't bother to read on Asura's website 😂 and they delay their release for a week it's really a pain to wait for someone like me 😁

@Rapp you want to read the novel?? I haven't found a good TL of the novel yet... All I got is the one with machine translation that made me goes 🤯 lol please do share if you found a good one

woo happy that callisto will appear soon!!! i'm so curious about him after all the spoilers i read!

Dex-chan lover
When your parents call you by your full name, you better run for your life 😅

Daddy doesn't like this man you've been hanging out with, he thinks he's a bad influence! Lol, I wonder if he heard what they said about her not being the real lady of the house and what will happen to her when the real lady returns and wants to address that?

Fed-Kun's army
You do understand that everything he said is nothing more than slander from a hater.

If Asura was stealing work and scamming MD developers the entire group would be banned and everything they posted removed in it's entirety.

If I were Penelope, I would love to write a report about what happened that day. The Duke now is pretty fair when it comes to her now (or so I think) and he would be able to see how petty his "knights" are: not an ounce of fairness nor kindness, just a hollow and useless pride

Group Leader
@Nekoya-Sensei the person they scammed posted about it in MD's discord server, what asura does outside of mangadex cannot be dealt with my the MD mods just like how MD can't do anything to mangago which steals the works uploaded here.

Thank you for the chapter. I prefer your translations, I hope you'll continue it.

edit: for those claiming that Asura did not snipe this from NASS/BG, they did. NASS/BG only dropped it after Asura sniped it and also because this series has already been licensed.

I want to see Callisto, just because people keep talking about him, also because red eyed characters are usually my favorite

Users who are viewing this thread