Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Finally the duke realizes her bad behavior is from defending herself after people treat her wrongly. Give her more mind erasing pellets she should shoot the knights😂

Fed-Kun's army
The father won my support. Giving her a magic taser that can let her take her frustrations out on people if they simply don't know about it? That's hilarious.

Honestly, this never would have happened if the brother didn't frame her for stealing jewelry back then. The father clearly would have been a great dad to her.

Bruh, what is this mc doing. Don’t get familiar with him. He not a part of your mission so don’t bother bruh. Don’t all of a sudden be like “...He seriously thought of this for me?” Bc he shouldn’t be acting like that towards YOU but the original girl. Oml this is so frustrating. I hate that she is doing this. I want the father to regret bruh UGH!! He doesn’t even deserve to be called “Father”. God I hate this. The original girl dead and he won’t feel any type of regret/guilt. He needs to feel guilty for the rest of his life. I wish she would treat him coldly since she can’t ghost him. He is in no way forgiven for his neglect and condemning her. In the past he wouldn’t listen to her but now all of a sudden he is bc she is acting different towards him. He was never concerned for the OG girl. How are you all alright with this???

I think having the Duke (father) backing her up is a really advantageous thing. The knights and the house servants will treat her better, which in turn will make the environment less hostile for her to be able to focus more on dealing with those shitty brothers.

My first thought with the mind erasing crossbow bolts was that she was going to accidentally shoot herself in the foot with them. Remember your weapon safety kids.

If I'm not mistaken, the reason why Penelope did have the will of making her decision without relying on what the system provided was because she chose the "father" answer in earlier chapters, as Penelope once said, if she continued to stay and called them by their title and not by family, nothing will change and her death is inevitable. Honestly I want the Duke and everyone else to suffer for making Penelope's life hell the moment the Duke dragged her to the household as the daughter's replacement. The servants used Penelope as a scapegoat to vent their frustration and assumed that the Duke wouldn't bat an eye of it at least until that incident with Donna the ex-cook, I'd like to see how the knights were punished considering not only did they slander a lady's name but also dared to lie to the Duke himself or rather trying to make him look like a fool.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That crossbow does look pretty nice.

Group Leader
Who thinks she’s gonna end up shooting the prince? That’ll be hilarious. Great daddy

@Soo-Ji_Queen I’m assuming she was just cursed or smth before, the game was so adamant on killing her it’s sketchy. It’s like all sense of reason returned as well as her courses of actions positively influencing the people around her. If you think about it, people’s entire personality and thought process which result in their actions are influenced by their experiences. If someone close to them suddenly changes or changes their actions so do yours which is exactly why if you change the direction of reality or your relationships and interactions with them at some point you cannot consider the people around you to be the same. Oof I went on a rant there for a second loool

Aggregator gang
Hold up, we just gonna ignore that this world has mastered commercialized memory wiping technology? That's insane and would completely upend the fundamental concept of security for its inhabitants.

Magic crossbow with memory erasing zappy bullets: exists
Me:
bfd.jpg

@Justking14
Iirc, actually
in the novel, the Duke did told her "just in case" if she happened to meet Crown Prince there in the hunting ground, she shall shot him.
Cmiiw though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread