Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 128

Dex-chan lover
Happy to see this back, I forgot how creepy the interactions got at high %, I hope we can see more of her family interactions since I always enjoyed their character dynamics a little more than the stalker prince and the slave.

Translation got a bit rough this chapter too, not sure what happened there. I got confused a few times by the misused pronouns, and there were a few other bits that read weirdly.

Fed-Kun's army
Eyyy it's back! Thank you for the translations as always, there were a few doubled words and odd readings but overall it was an exception to the norm, it's fun to be able to get back into reading this wild story, a fun one for sure

Dex-chan lover
excited for the new season but I think I'll probably wait for the official translation

Dex-chan lover
This whole deal with Ickles/Eckles is going to explode on her face at the worst moment isn't it.

And i guess we know who the endgame ML will be now
Seems like slave boi will turn evil, blue rabbit sacrifice, FL become kueen ✨✨
Rly, dunno, but either like that. Or,
Slave boi got controlled by evil "goddess", FL nearly dies, other MLs come, FL barely escape death, FL become kueen✨✨
Or, whatever it is i just wn to see this comic's ending

Dex-chan lover
Ngl all of these "love interest" candidates are pretty bad, especially slave guy. I do like that prince is actively trying to attain her favor (through dubious methods), unlike the others where she just one-sidedly manipulate them for affection percentage thing.
:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Iwas so excited and then i saw its kaiscan... These guys with their horrendous mtl kept picking a bunch of manhwas now huh

Mc's goal is to reach 100% with Ickles yet she keeps ignoring him the whole time and just giving crumbs. Wow, i understand that she only needs 1 ML but it could have been better

Users who are viewing this thread