Villains Are Destined to Die

The crown prince looks like a final boss, so I agree with nobodygattaknow.
The girl will easily conquer her brothers and other side characters.
I understand why this is called a reverse harem and I already can read the plot. It's like when everyone becomes her enemy but with the help of an accomplice, she will get protection (take Akatsuki no Yona for example, it's same). She has many unreadable advantages. Still, she will end up with just one person tho.

read the spoiler on wattpad and novelupdate..........

why.......
how can you did that to me?
i also didn't sign up for such a thing.
ah this kind of story why always, without fail, ended up dissapointing? why way off track from the premise??
UGH!!!!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

To anyone who wants to know who the main male lead is:
apparently it’s the crown prince and he becomes much more favorable later on in the story (based on the novel)

I like this kind of plot better when the villainess is already on the bad term with everyone else and has to struggle fighting her way through instead of starting at her younger stage when nothing serious happens and she can still fixes things. Seems too easy and lovey dovey with me, this is more reality.

I like the crown prince better than the brothers, although they start to like her little by little but we can't look past their attitude in the past, at least I can't. The prince will be a fresh start for her. :)

Thanks for your hard work to translate this amazing series for us. Can't wait to read the next chapter already. <3

"Oh Jeebus, another Villainess story," Chicken thought before checking a few chapters...and then another...and then another.

"...Yeah, this'll do."

nothing gets Korean ladies wet like a dashing dose of domestic abuse!
setup seems to be implying she's gonna end up with her abusers. hope she gets to escape.

Arrrgh I need more frequent updates! Unfortunately, refreshing the page doesn’t automatically make the translator find the motivation to work overtime.

I know she will end up with the prince, most of the time they are the male lead plus the higher the status the most possibilities FL will end up with him, for some reason, BUT for now, my only impression of him is that he is highly unstable, he is now unlikable, he has a history of killing her several times, I don't think I can pass that, I'm not feeling the ship, I hope she does not end with anyone in this version

What? WHAAAAT?!!!
Where’s the head-chopping?!
And the head-rolling?!!
What’s with that lame-a** stab on the stomach?!!!
I was really looking forward to this update JUST for that head-rolling moment!!!
😭😭😭

Group Leader
Does anyone know if SUOL (the artist) has a Twitter or pixiv? I adore their art style and would love to see more of their work!

Users who are viewing this thread