Villains Are Destined to Die

Group Leader
@Kiwiq Often though the "good ones" that are new are good largely due to just that: They Are New.

So often a fantastic opening is executed poorly on, or it meanders to try and extend the story. Currently we are still in the "strong" set-up period, and it definitely has potential to continue with its strength though.

Especially since we are beginning the Otome Isekai Boom. The art is also consistently detailed and beautiful in all of the ones I've read so far, and it does seem to match pretty well with some of the other ones that are longer and remained relatively strong so far.

Damn i'm at chapter 9 and wow the art is so beautiful and detailed - one of the best I've seen so far, only other examples with similar level of detail are Capable Maid and Villainous Reverses the Hourglass
Currently the raws are at 23 chapters and I'm really looking forward to knowing more (particularly her development with our ML)
Your translations are fabulous and a joy to read BUCCI GANG and Not a Scans, thanks a lot for translating this manhwa (≧∇≦)

To the people reading novel spoilers where are you getting them? I wanna read this so bad even if I have to slog through Google translate

I got tired of waiting so i binged the novel and like now im stuck and time to wait fir more chapers for both novel and webtoon

I cant get enough of this

I'm so glad im lived until now and im so hoping i will still live, healthy and still can read this until the end

This manhwa is just so drop-dead gorgeous and interesting

This is so good
I was just thinking why don’t isekaied protagonist think of dying ?then I came across this.
I also like how she doesn’t get ahead of herself when the percentage rises but she isn’t oblivious too

I was gonna drop this if she became one of the “ I’m going to make him fall for me” protagonists but it isn’t,,, she had a hard life sadly then she had to be dragged into a game with similar circumstances. I kinda like how she approaches things I feel relatable even

I love the manhwa but honestly, this girl deserves better like gurl... die with honour instead of living without any

Ok what the actual fuck is happening in this household. There’s so many people involved in abusing her I can’t even wrap my head around it.Everyone around her sucks

It’s definitely not your typical reincarnated manhwa. I’m very happy that she doesn’t try to pursue the love interests instead she just does the bare minimum to stay alive.

Lmao that hand gesture 😂😂 he got rejected and she didn't even notice it 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread