Villains Are Destined to Die

the male lead is
the crown prince

she will end up with
him as well

Group Leader
@AnXi According to novelupdates, ML is
crown prince. And he is not as bad as he seems in the upcoming chapters.

i cant seem to relax when i read this gosh but i really like it too!!

thank you for your hard work and dedication!

Beautiful..interesting..well translated! The only irritating part is the impatience I feel for the next update every time I’m all caught up!

Bruh my fave isekai manhwa, love the story line so bad. I thought it would be another typical cliché villainous in another world story(not that I dislike those) but this, ugh the feels. Can feel all those emotions, my heart aches almost every chapter. I even felt like crying. Can't wait for the next chapters! Thanks Bucci for translating💕

This family is too much. Bipolar must run through the family. They are clearly in the wrong. But yet look at her as if she's the intruder. I'm sure that they knew about the necklace too. And about how the servants treated her. They all need to die

Only 12 chapters so far and I'm already loving it. I love the angst. I felt the pain in my heart, and it was nice to see her give up on these people that have given up on her.

Dex-chan lover
When reading the novel (and see the cover), I have feelings that Penelope is quite aloof and cold (while guilt tripping everyone). But here she looks quite... energetic in some sense (her monologue), so it's weird for me.

I love itttttt <3 the art is so good, the story is good as well. I like how things are going.

I read the spoilers and I am so much disappointed... Even if the art was good... Which is a pity. This story is just...Pathetic.

@Cruxl How is it disappointing?
i know she ends up with the prince and that this whole time the heroine bewitched the world into hating her but it's not that terrible of a plot line

I am little bit disappointed on the last scene, in the novel the last part was hilarious, here it was barely perceived.

I love this sooo much the mc is clever as well as serious she's on her on way♡
It's sad that the good ones are always new released :,D

Users who are viewing this thread