Villains Are Destined to Die

THIS MANHWA IS A MASTERLIECE DANG IT !!!
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

I'm torn between Penelope deserves so much love fucking all of it to no one is worthy of my lady.
Also fuck the Eckart household, usually shitty family members don't get to me as much as this has. Its probably due to the fact that
the Duke and at least the older brother were aware to a certain degree of how the staff was treating her. Not saying they new all of it but the fact that the brother fucking new she had eaten moldy food and still came after her. It leads me to believe that even if he saw or found out that she was being mistreated he wouldn't have been kind to get or helped her in any. And this not even getting into the fact that the Duke brought a child into this household to replace the one he lost and couldn't apparently get a word in with the staff to treat her with care and respect.
Dude the fuck are you doing???
Also I'm a weak hoe and read the spoiler about who the male lead is and I'm just ๐Ÿ˜

This series has just 9 chapters translated and over 200 comments, that's huge.

But really, what's not to like? Beautiful art, interesting setting, likeable herione, survival in a hard mode. If there was a game like the one described in the manhwa, I'd definitely play it. Hmm, is there? Any recs, people?๐Ÿค”๐ŸŽฎ

I feel so satisfied โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ you servants can fuck off ๐Ÿ˜‚ cant even observe proper behavior , i really hope she ask her father for punishment for how this stupid servants were behaving. I dont even get why they're so hostile towards her, I get that you might've been bitter about how someone lower than even a commoner got adopted to a nobel family.

Attention everyone we have a smart heroine! I canโ€™t wait to read more and see her put people on their place!

Group Leader
9 chapters in, and I'm still not sure if this is going to be good or not. I'm curious about the next chapters, but it has yet to, you know, just grab hold of me.

aaah, i kinda hate the grim setting but at the same time i really wanna see her overcome her problems one step at a time... also those brothers can go eat shit and die. both the ones in her past life and the ones in her current life.

so she has to degrade herself and threaten her own life to get the brothers points? nevertheless i fucking love this here have my life you funky little scanlations

this is even better than i expected and i really love the grim atmosphere its very different from other webcomics

Wow I love this, I wanna hug MC so hard and I have to be grateful that all the sleepless night for playing otoge in my undergraduate days(when I had morning class too) doesn't lead to my being sent to otoge world (laughs)

My God, this give me a bad feeling in my gut. Poor Penelope ๐Ÿ˜ข
This actually remind me of Lady Rose, at least her backstory and how she's trying to overcome her brother's shadow.

Users who are viewing this thread