Villains Are Destined to Die

Oh my God that was...
Ouch

Anyway im really, REALLY excited for the next chap! Thank you SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS TREASURE I LOVE U GUYS

fat spoiler for those who want to know who the ML is and what’ll happen to one of her love insterests:
(ML spoiler)
Its the prince. That blonde guy with red eyes.
(what’ll happen to another character spoiler)
ALSO BEST BOY IKLIES MIGHT FUCKING DIE IM SO MAD

I thought we were way past this. Am I confusing the novel and the manga? But I thought what I read was solely from the comic...am I crazy?

Maybe I'm crazy. It's a good story, and I got hyped up in anger, so I probably moved on to the novel and forgot. If that's the case, then it's a very faithful adaptation.

With chapter 8, I can already guess that everything MC went thru will probably never be addressed. Dropped.

Ugh.. this series are torturing me.. I don’t like it.. slow pace.. and no hope.. 😭😭 👋🏻 bye bye

NOOOO i can't held back the urge to click on sploiler and now MY EYES HAVE BEEN CONTAMINATED AAATAGGAHSHSBS

Anyway, thank you very much for translating this series!

I really enjoy this story and thank you for the quality translation!
The artwork is so beautiful, I can’t believe it’s all fully coloured

Hey did any of you, translators (Bucci Gang/NASS) upload this series on youtube? Because I saw a video that have the exact translation as yours, even to the credit. Here is the link if you want to check
https://youtu.be/jl5htj4rb4I

😭 They’re all really doing our girl dirty while she’s just trying to survive! Ugh, I feel so bad for her...

Yes,yes, yessss !!!! THANK GOD !!!! 😍😍💜💜💚💚
I LOVE THIS MC OMG PLEASE MORE MY HEART THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!HSHAODJSHEURUBEDHHD 😍😭💜😂💜💜💚💚

Users who are viewing this thread