Villains Are Destined to Die

Fed-Kun's army
It's a good thing we have other options for ML, because her brothers are straight up the villains of the story

This is so painful...and the worst is that....this is the first time I've ever related so much to a story or a character even if it's not identical it's just so....so...similar and it feels so real to me I really hope she'll be able to live on and to be better, please help her, oh my God, my heart !!! 😭💜💚
Thank you so much for your translations, I'm looking forward to more, we appreciate the hard work !

This is the one story where I don't want her to end up with anyone. Maybe the wizard or the knight? Possibly a brand new side character that wasn't in the story previously (kind of like Beware of the Villainess). Definitely not one of the step-brothers or the crown prince, they can burn in hell for all I care.

I just want her to be happy by herself, and maybe even make those who wronged her rightfully pay for the trauma they gave her.

I hope this is a revenge story, not a lame "lets redeem these people who tried to kill me before!" bullshit story like that.

omg i'm as frustated as the mc towards her current situation, and this a good thing. i can't waaiiit to see her kick them both brothers off a cliff~ tyvm for translating this! an excellent choice, truly

Please please please release more of this PLEASE! I can't wait. Does someone know where can I read the novel ? Thank you!

Her life is a tragedy. It's heartbreaking. If I will be in her position I will be dead, I can't sit still, so I would've probably kick the ass of those abuser.🤣

Group Leader
This is a particularly interesting villainess isekai due to how the previous life is still so integral/relevant to the plot/character arc here. Usually it gets dismissed as a fluffy set-up nigh self-insert, but this? Hits different, you very much understand who the MC was and how her life compares and contrasts.

Double-page supporter
The prologue caught my interest. After binging till the 8th chapter it has my attention.

I'm rarely a fan of stories that involves multiple love interests, but this one has a really interesting premise that works around that. I'm so much engaged in this one now.

Thanks so much to
NASS and BUCCI GANG teamup for this gem!

Man, I really like this story. Reminds me a little of reminiscence adonis where the MC gets bullied by her family and servants. Hope this MC also won't forgive her family and servants for their shittiness and become a strong independent woman!!! Had enough of the cliché "everyone's forgiven, happy ending". 😂

@Skathe18

Heya! There is a Light Novel for this webtoon on Wattpad, and is still in the middle of being translated. There are currently 34 chapters that have been translated so far, and it is just as, or maybe even more heartwrenching than the webtoon. Just search the name of the series, and you will find it. The uploader is CatLovesTowels. Hope this helps!

I love this story!! I hope she doesn’t end up with the brothers though... how can they be so cruel (even though I guess that’s understandable from Penelope’s character) but I still feel so bad for Penelope 😭😢😓 CAN I REINCARNATE THERE AND BE PENELOPE’S BEST FRIEND?!?!?! I’ll make sure she’s not neglected or sad :( poor baby

I actually really like this webcomic! It's a very interesting perspective on the Villainess narrative. Making it more like an otome game with limited choice is really interesting! Thanks for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread