Villains Are Destined to Die

The whole family has bipolar 😭 bruh! It's sooo scary how quickly everyone change their attitudes. I'm scared for our protagonist mental health

Dex-chan lover
And here I was, thinking the the tragic Villainess trope was a overused boring mess...

This is what a really tragic Villainess, she was literally abused since her childhood. This in itself completely justify being a Villainess, not those shity, "no one respect me, i was thrown water at my face once and I have one detah ending" kind of shitty character.

That girl si actually pitiful and worth rooting for. Death is everywhere and she has done absolutely nothing that warrant such a shitty life !!

Dex-chan lover
I was so fuckign relieved when Vinter appeared.

Finally a decent fucking character. Like seriously, how long does it take for one person to treat her like a human being...

So excited for future chapters! 😍 This is one of the interesting villainess stories I've read 😊

That chapter felt so short!! TT^TT But it looks like her family is warming up to her~ I still don't quite understand them though. Like, yes, I know it's the curse, but like they treated her so badly only to be so worried about her when she's injured. Like, I know they're supposed to be tsundere, but that's like taking it waaaaaay too far. This hot and cold thing these three baka!eckharts are giving me whiplash!

HOLY SHIT WHAT A GEM OF A STORY THIS IS! I cannot believe I cried all the way from chapter 1 to 17. Instant 10 for me~! Gosh, these manhwas are just killing it with these stories and not to mention, the art. *SMACKS LIPS* It kinda reminds me Usuba Kagerou's artworks and I'm TOTALLY HERE FOR THISSSS! Though I do wonder, will this ever get a printed release in English? There are few titles I'd personally love to have on my shelf but none of them have been published officially in English print.

Really confused as to why every character likes her suddenly. Hope next chapter clears things up.

Nice story
but if the male lead is that shitty prince character that nearly kills her and not that decent man that tries to help her I swear ima drop this like a hot potato
And to all the peeps saying that she's kneeling to them and not standing up for herself..... u do know that was the only option given for her to live right?
I mean people can be strong in their own ways. She's just not letting it get to her till she finds a way out.
She's not being submissive, just trying to survive.

The original novel of this story is super good! I'm totally hooked! It has a good plot and the characters are well developed. I like all of them, but at the moment my bias is the grey hair one. The main character is very strong-willed and smart. Wish there were more good story like this...

I would be so jaded and cautious to everyone around me. You servants treated her so badly ever since she was young. And the duke shouldn't be yelling and lecturing at her for kneeling. You guys mentally and emotionally abused her to do anything to not get hurt. She was doing that to survive.
Anyway, this story is pretty good. Can't wait for the next chapters.

All of these asshole characters needed therapy jesus christ if not, just drink some holy water straight from where it came

@practicallyuseful

The ML is truly worth of ML. But keep the mind open because we are in for quite the ride

I can spoil who is ml, but the best part is finding who and why he is the ml... this novel show all kinds of love, obsessive, twisted, pure, perfect imperfect and devoted... devoted love ended being ml because at the end is the only who see her as she is, accept all her weakness and strengths, thrust her and is willing to let her go and be free (a really important point considering how hurt she is internally on both lives)

Also the only to really willing to sacrifice for her.

Many readers of the novel and spoilers hate and love certain leads at the beginning...

and the author do a good job of putting everything upside down in a natural way that most of the readers where in the same camp at the end, only one was good enough for the hurt and "damage" person she is.

funny thing: I remember someone saying on the spoiler thread she was sorry to pray for a certain lead twice that ended being trash... myself top pick while not ended being main lead I was happy he ended having such character development it made me proud of being his supporter.

My personal ranking of the male leads. I tried not to go into specifics so I don't ruin it for people but just in case I'm putting it as a spoiler
1) Kallisto
My boy, he is a hill I'm willing to die on. As soon as she mentioned he was a blood thirsty killer I jumped on board. Yes, my type is crazy asshole but this is fiction and the only time you can actually enjoy crazy assholes.

2) Iklies
I'm a goddamn sucker for this kid. At first I thought he was not going to be my type but fuck reading the translated novel. Plus seeing the raws and getting to see his eyes, I'm a goner.

3) Derrick
Here me out!!! He is a total dick I know, I am here to see him get emotionally wrecked and heartbroken. But fuck his cold personality and looks are just my type 😩

4) Vinter
Honestly best boy, he's so freaking sweet and kind. Just not into him ... But I still appreciate him!

5) Reynold
I see him too much as a brother type so he gets last place. But he's really pretty the down side tho is he's a brat so just more reason to be last place.

Honestly these are just my opinions *shrugs* so please don't take it personally. I wanted to share just in case someone wants to share their own rank of the male leads and have a fun discussion.

one of the best/well done isekai/villainous plots that i’ve seen. somehow this one feels different. i truly feel for the MC and her continuous hardships. all she wants is to live and be treated like a human being. and i gotta say. the art is absolutely gorgeous. i can’t help but pause many times to admire their faces..their eyes and hair are just beautiful. i love her hair. i was getting so tired of the blonde MC look LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread