Villains Are Destined to Die

Honestly... All the characters in this story has serious bipolar!😡 Like bruh either you hate her or not.

...Iklies I choose you
*flashback to all those years spent playing and watching pokemon*

Dex-chan lover
@cinnamoncookie Isn't it more accurate to a dating sim environment that way? As the player, you get options that generally either antagonize people or work towards your favorability with them. Their responses are split pretty clearly between those ends. Even if your favorability was at rock bottom, and they ordinarily seem to hate you as a result, one well placed dialogue choice from you would have to get the "favorable" response out of them for that conversation. Like, there's only so many things they can fit in there with the time and budget they have to work on a game with. If you have three choices, they'd make three responses, rather than something like ten possible responses to each of the three choices.

I always wondered about the coding if this was a real game. What kind of coding would you use if people could choose their own responses. 🥴💫💫😕😕

Im quite curious about when will the heroine shows up? Bc all ive seen is spoiler about the capture targets
Also tysm for the chapter :)!

Thanks for the translation~
Just can't wait until she meet puppy-like Eklis and Vinter
none of male characters are normal here 😂

@OrangePeelEater I think it would be coded in conditional statements. If-else provide choices and ask for the input choice and then it will follow the programmers conditional statements for the choice selected

Users who are viewing this thread