Villains Are Destined to Die

Dex-chan lover
I sure hope the character motivations get untangled eventually because right now it's a total mess.
Either she is missing crucial memories about her early life or everyone is pants on head retarded.

Seduce them all girl, and then leave them in the dust for some mob called commoner #1 or farmer #3 please
I want one of the otome ones where she just f*cks off and marry a fella outside the harem proper, like not involved with the plot at all fella :D

@Barajou thank u so much

"She does not become all happy happy love love with her abusers. She somewhat repairs her relationships with the brothers (the only ones who she really knew long enough to be abusers) by the end, but she doesn’t end up with either of them and their relationship is never fully without cracks."
this part single handedly reassured me for the whole manga tysm

Group Leader
@Manhwa_Princess
the prince

@pitoumugis no problem, I had these questions too, which is why I went through the novel updates spoiler thread. You might be interested too, if you want more details on that.

I am so in love with this story... it's... very possibly one of my absolute favorites out of ANY of the ones I've read so far... why can't it get translated faster! ;_;

for the translators, thankyou so so so much for the translated!! I really love this manhwa. Once again thankyou so much translators team! I hope you guys keep translate this '3'

hi translator team!! Thank you so much for translating this I love this series a lot!!

Both love and Hate are contagious.
If one does not love it is because they have never experienced being loved.
If one does not hate it is because they have never experienced being hated.

Good people are not those that are most loved and love the most, but those that are most hated and hate the least.

Double-page supporter
I'm kind of curious about her life before reincarnation. It was obviously very rough, but at the same time it leaves me with questions. Like, is she dead or in a coma? What the hell was up with her family? Did they really feel that poorly towards her or was it one of those weird communication issue/scapegoat situations?

I hope she's happy. I like the ml, and I'm interested in seeing it developed.

OMG, like life expects her to be their "sister", like daaamn sis, how you gonna keep familial when your bros look like that! I see you Reynald

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really like how there should be love between Penelope and the brothers(and everyone in the house), considering how things happened in the past. But well, the introduction says she does it for her survival so...... I guess it can't be helped?

Users who are viewing this thread