Villains Are Destined to Die

Another lame fake villainess story where the MC isnt a villainess at all and is a pure 10/10 good girl.

Fucking bait and switch. God, please ban authors who write garbage like this.

Imagine if you went to hollywood and said "hey, lets make a superhero movie except there arent any superheroes in it, its just some random guy who is cooking or whatever!" they would throw you out. But the elevens get away with this kind of bait and switch all the time. How do they do it?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

(2). Why don't you try eating it. Then I'd shove that shit down her throat. Bitch I don't need to talk. I'll rip you a new one!

Dex-chan lover
the villainess got tired of dying she brought the player to replace her

@Question2

I understand what you mean, and I'm honestly so sick of this isekai shit. But it's kind of the point of the comics that they get born as villainesses, but are actually nice, and that they gotta prøve themselves.

Also, I'm kinda curious, what kind of story/mc are you looking for?

Oh wait, do you mean that she forgets her plans about revenge (bc wrongfully killed the villainess in the game) and that's what annoys you?
I hadnt read the chapters at first, lol.

Gotta save thisfor later, I’m not gonna read anymore atm. This gives me the feel similar to July found out by chance, which MC is a side character in a novel and somehow she realizes her words and actions sometimes don’t follow her own will, and she doesn’t have memory of times when she is not needed in the story. Just feel uncomfortable reading few starting chapters, things always start badly.

@Question2

If you’re looking for a true reincarnated villainess, you should read: https://mangadex.org/title/45833/the-villainess-reverses-the-hourglass/comments/
She’s as wicked as they come and out for revenge.

@Question2 you should read the novel before saying that it's lame just because she is the villainess. Also she is in the hard mode of the game where her character is the heroine.

For having read the novel I can tell you that it's actually really great. She isn't gentle, pure or naive.

As for the real villainess, like mc said "she didn't do anything wrong, if you look from her perspective". Unlike the heroine in the easy mode no matter how she begged or asked for love (from her family, ect...) she was rejected and pushed away as if she was some sort of disgusting thing.

@NatLuna

https://mangadex.org/title/44473/to-be-you-even-just-for-a-day
This takes the cake for being a true villain. haha

It's too restricted. She can't even said what's on her mind. Only choose the option given. Is it going to continue like this until the end?

I really recommend reading the novel and as far as I’ve read in the novel, it stays pretty interesting.

(This is in a spoiler button, but imma still try not to spoil :p)

Although you could say that she has a lot of plot armor and has a bunch of amazing coincidences, she still goes through a lot of danger, like A LOT. Also the translator from wattpad promised that the hard version really should be hard :D

@MeredithB
(actual spoiler)

It really is very restrictive, if you read the novel, which is a fair bit ahead of the webtoon, the options kinda sound like she’s asking to be killed, lol, and she does curse the developers for giving trash options.

After she apologizes to her father and calls him “father”, which she previously didn’t because I think I remember her being scared of him and so she called him by his title, she unlocked a hidden quest and unlocks a feature that turns the options on and off which was apparently also present in the game because the developers of the game wanted to show off the flexibility of the games dialogues. I’m not sure if they said the game has AI for it to work, but that doesn’t matter now I guess since she’s living in the actual game world. She can always turn options on or off at any moment and when it’s off she can basically just speak her mind but if she turns it on again, she’s again stuck with only the options.

the restriction on her is too much but it makes it even more interesting and different from the other webcomics

the game is also interesting since they have a pov of the villain i woul like to have a game like that but i am but poor human

Users who are viewing this thread