Villains Are Destined to Die

I am not sure if I am allowed to ask this but may I ask anybody knows where I can read the full novel? I only read up to chapter 33 (in novelupdates). I want to read more! šŸ˜
Thanks in advance.

its hard to breathed, while reading this! its not shitty but, God is no where to be found on this story

This is....terrible oh my God, I'm so sad for her I can't!!! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Thank you so much for translating this manhwa Bucci Gang and NASS ! We appreciate your hard work and efforts, always!

Thank you for the updates! Iā€™m already hooked, the story line seems really interesting and the art is amazing!

Now THIS is what it means to take an overused idea and make it interesting again.

About the og penelope, i think of this qoute from the good place 'People improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don't?'
I dont hold her bratty attitude against her much cuz she was literally neglected and abused ever since she joined that fam. That kind of trauma is gonna affect your personality a lot. Unlike the heroine she doesnt even have any friend to support her and even the servants are all tormenting and disrespecting her...

from the countless ones ive read this is by far the most original one ive seen? ekdkks i like how they actually put her background AND THE CHOICES??? YES SKXKS CANT WAIT

thanks for the release. the art is so amazing . the heroine very pretty & all the male lead are very handsome dont know who to choose but still im really ship for MC with the crown prince šŸ˜. please keep updating it thanks

This is so so good! Thank you for the hard work! Would love it if we can have as many update as we can!

This is amazing! Thank you for translating and posting Iā€™d love to see more of this series! The story is very original and interesting and the art is very pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread