Villains Are Destined to Die

Group Leader
the art is extremely beautiful. my eyes are blessed and the story is surely very interesting, even though this comic is also an isekai comic it stands out from the other isekai comic due to its unique plotline, penelope is a stunning gorgeous beauty! at the moment i'm in team reynold so hopefully we can get more reynold x penelope moments in future updates 😂 as i can't stop rooting for these two. and ty bucci gang for picking up this diamond project! 😄

The game mechanics tho, WOW!, you can tell the creator really experienced playing otome games

Ive never played this otome game. And it felt so depressing just by reading it. Its a torture to the character.

Well, at first I thought : "another story of reincarnation as a villainess"... But after reading the chapters, I found the concept interesting . So thanks for sharing !

Group Leader
I’ve never read one where it’s actually like the MC is inside the Otome game! The choices function that she can’t act outside of! It makes everything so much harder than for all those villainesses who just completely leave the storyline in the dust and become cheats using modern knowledge.

Highkey hoping she ends up with the ixikais dude cause he seemed to be the only person who cared for Penelope. Screw the brothers and the crown prince for mistreating her. I hope she doesn’t end up with any of those three cause I don’t see that happening logically after all that trauma she’s experienced with them.

This seems interesting I'll be sure to check up on it.
seeing novel update link is both the best and worst thing for me. 😭

This looks very interesting considering
she actually has to pick choices and can't say anything outside of those choices

The stakes feel more real in this than an other villainess' stories makes you worry for her interactions with the other characters.

Supporter
Now this is more like it, the feeling of suspense I feel when knowing how helpless the MC is as well as her effort in escaping her family make the immersion really high. Gold.

I won't lie, I would totally play a visual novel like this. There are actual stakes to this beyond 'twue wuv' going on. I feel bad for the MC I mean they got a shitty hand dealt in real life, scrapped and pulled together to get out of it, and then immediately dumped into a shitty virtual life. You just feel so bad for her, we don't get much of a backstory on her, or more specifically her personality, but to me it wasn't necessary. We're only 5 chapters in and we have a very clear goal, obvious stakes, just enough knowledge of the world to understand how it works yet also kept in the dark to the point it's reasonable that the MC isn't some omniscient being to this world. The way the interactions are handled is unique too, so there's no way to cheat the system besides her thinking it through. It really is like she is playing a game but if you die in the game you die in real life, and while that normally is a stupid concept I'm all for this one.

Dex-chan lover
This is moving so slow, how many times must she repeat the same lines?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel pretty bad for the FL dang. Also I can't believe I've found, not 1 but 2 interesting and somewhat unique shoujo isekai in the same day 🎉🎉

Lmao knowing all the manga tropes it's pretty obvious she's gonna end up with the ruthless prince bc he's hot or whatever. I feel like it'd be better if we stuck to her repairing her relationships w the Eckart family, but I also hate the brothers and wanna see them suffer so that's that 🤣

I feel like I'm just gonna be mad reading this lmao. Abuse stories get me so heated 😅

Users who are viewing this thread