Villains Are Destined to Die

thanks asura for the update!!

still, gotta wonder tho, did bucci and nass drop the series?

I'm also reading some of bucci's other scans and they haven't been updated too. maybe they're all busy and that's alright. hope they're all safe.

Fed-Kun's army
After reading this and many villainess novels, I have decided that its not the villainess who is bad in otome games or romance novels. It's everyone around her that is a piece of shit. Rarely is the villainess evil for the sake of evil, and if they are, they're are just 1D characters with no death anyways.

Everyone is fucking crap
Code:
 the BASTARD FATHER, THE FUCKING ANNOYING BLACK HAIRED FUCK, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE ANNOYING SPOILT TRASH FUCKING PINK HAIRED BROTHER COCK SUCKING SHITS ALONG WITH ALLLLLLLLLLL OF THEM THEY ARE ALL COCK SUCKING LITTLE SHITS
............okay there I feel much better
oh and thanks for the update

She probably won't, but i'm rooting for the slave. Seems like the best and least dangerous decision, the rest of them could go to hell for all i care lmao. He's messing with my emotions.

Aggregator gang
the person under me I don't wanna tag you but you and I get very different vibes from Ikles
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

PNJ

I shall go daydream about her escape after I'm done crying in frustration. I don't even care about revenge at this point I just want her out and happy.

Ok so this is so good but I have to drop this. because
my favorite male lead is the older brother but he's not going to end up with the main character ;_; and I don't like the actual male lead. Actual male lead is crazy and tried to slit MC throat sooo i'm not getting behind that

I hate... that I can see a timer till the next episodes are released 😂 (I Can wait tho)

Thank you Asura for picking up this story <3 You are saviors haha

Thanks, after the novel got eradicated and there weren't any updates here I thought it was the end of reading this story. Appreciate the effort.

@minimon19 you don't know that they're already released? Timer is time till posted on Mangadex. This is a strategy to get readers on their site.

Double-page supporter
this manhwa is already up to ch38 in webtoonxyz but the translation doesn't make sense

Power Uploader
@VenerableAsura
I was looking at your website, which is full of ads, and it looks like you re-posted the chapters released by BUCCI GANG and NASS there.
You're making money off their work, do you have no shame? It even looks like they're not the only teams whose work you're profiting off from :|

Users who are viewing this thread