Villains Are Destined to Die

Fed-Kun's army
Did someone grab the chapter off their website and upload it while the chapter was on timer?

Double-page supporter
@piranha123

Haha same girl. Dropped this coz I found out who she's gonna end up with and I didn't like it

Also it's too full of depression and I can't stand it anymore

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I can totally get behind the fact that the male lead isn't going to be related to her... How'd y'all feel if I told you you and your sibling made a good couple.

@np12345 and
Take down the translations ! They aren’t yours and I’m sure you know who you got from ! So take it down or your going get kick ! You guys are freaking shameless

@Pokeroots

Honestly I feel the same way about it. Even if they aren't related
aka she's adopted
I do not feel comfortable shipping her with the people she shares a father with. Family is family, blood or not.

To the people who do ship it though, I ain't judging you. I just personally don't like that sort of relationship dynamic.

I don't like slave's root, not one bit, and here's why:

1) they are both pretending

FL doesn't give two shits about him as a person, for he's just the easiest tool to get home. And in the novel we'll see that
she basically forgets about his existence half the time.

Eklis himself is shady as fuck, pretends to be obedient while clearly not being ok with this turn of events. Gives off awful vibes,
and for a reason - not telling what he will do, but now I dislike him even more.

Even if his affection is easier to raise, it's mostly lies on both sides.

2) proper relationships are born of equals, which they are not

A disgraced noble degraded to a slave and his master are different not only in status. One is in a position of power towards the other, and that's a big no-no for healthy relationships.

So if we don't count the slave and the siblings (no incest in my house, in any form, plus they are little shits), we're left with just the magician and the crown prince. And with how the novel portrays them later,
true ML is honestly the better pick.

@np12345 excuse-me but can you pls take those translations down ??? These translations aren’t yours and the owner of them called you out for this so please respect their wish they literally mentioned everywhere that they don’t want their translations reuploaded in other websites than their’s so yes, Take this down you are nor helping them nor doing them a favor.

PNJ

Y'all please if someone has spoilers spoil me to the fullest I wanna see if I'll drop this or not before my heart's in shards

@ Annwyn Actually their website only has the 4 chapters they worked on themselves. You can easily verify this for yourself

Asura works hard on their releases. Please be more careful when making such strong statements

I know the slave is just putting up a front but I can't help but fall for him 😭😭😭 I feel sad abt his past but still i hope he finds happiness! Hopefully not with the FL tho

@Mlkskayni @celeste_048 I am really sorry. i never meant to plagiarize the work of original translator and I had no intention of offending them. I want to apologize that my actions caused discomfort to them.
I am new and i dont really know the rules. Please overlook this mistake of mine.
Also, can you help me on how to delete the upload? I cannot find the option.

Power Uploader
Yeah this gets a 9*, but the moment you see a harem manga, instant 1*. Yet another proof how MangaDex users are filled with little girls.

@Arin-san you know what's even worse that people rate things they dislike or hate!
God damn idiots have no right or ability to actually neutrally ascertain and rate things if they dislike the genre it represents.
I for example dislike yaoi, gender swap and ntr but i don't rate them, since i would give it a low score not on the premise it sucks but because of my dislike.

Dear Asura,

I don't know who you guys are, but let me tell you you won a loyal servant.

Fed-Kun's army
It started good, but for the recent chapters I got no motivation to read it, I felt no development with her at all, she didn't even try to mend the misunderstanding, maybe I will read later.

Users who are viewing this thread