Villains Are Destined to Die

Double-page supporter
Penelope: wears a mask that barely conceals her face so nobody recognizes her.

Also Penelope: has literally the most recognizable hair in the entire manga. -_-

Does anyone know where I can read the light novel? I just want to know if Penelope will have her happy ending. 😭

Group Leader
Wait , how does his favour decrease? Unless he knows who she is. If he wouldn't know, the favour for "penelope" would remain the way it is.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Bruh another chapter in 2 hours, now you’re just spoiling us ☺️(Thanks for the hard work, I love your scans on omniscient reader as well)

I don't know why she would choose choices on, sees they are horrible choices, then proceeds to chose one.

She's the best. She's so smart and knows so much and is so mentally strong. but at the same time she's like "...well derp"
This is one of the best takes on the villainess trope in a long time <3

Dex-chan lover
@MagicBrat she did that to understand "why would the masked guy bring back Yivonne exactly at Penelope's coming of age ceremony?"
the first 2 choices showed Penelope's original personality, selfish and quite materialistic due to her past. Her bad character was what made her enemy with the guy, in some way.
the last choice reveal her current situation:
he asked her to keep the secret, but she really has "no other choice" but to do so, since he would in turn ruin her social standing (as he did in "normal" mode)
she probably chose that option to show she knows she is in no position to demand anything, or maybe to accertain he knew about her "questionable social standing"
Quick explenation if you want:
The guy knows the one who made the request was "Penelope Eckart" the daughter of the duke, so he treated her in a way befitting of the rumors AND since he already knew she was taking the place of the real daughter he also had the upper hand against her. What he didn't know was that said daughter of the duke was in fact the one he met at the party, which he realized after she said she'd have thanked him that same night "in person", and i guess that's why the thing jumped to 13% (honestly...how can you not recognize those hair because of a mask??)

Thanks for the translation!!! But seriously it’s getting annoying how short the chapter are. it seem like the story is getting nowhere!

@jeonlal trust me it's going to take forever, I saw the novel up to chapter 105 and we still haven't reached the beginning of "normal" mode aka Penelope's coming of age party so imagine how long its going to take for progress in a manga were drawings can take up more time than a full time job's weekly hours.... Idk the standing of original manga but I do know that novel has been completed though so.... if only all translators for the novel weren't shut down😔

@AriaClair wuxiaworld.site still atleast has the translations, the original ones seem to have been lost inside bit space of internet. Chapter 35 in novel is, well, chapter 35 in the webtoon :D
https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/death-is-the-only-ending-for-the-villain/chapter-35

Users who are viewing this thread