Villains Are Destined to Die

okay i don’t like derrick BUT he’s hot HOT okay nvm ALL of them are HOT like zaddy but they need to suffer at least a little bit more LOL ,, THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATIONS

Nice!!! Perfect break after being brain dead from exams. Thanks for a massive update you guys keep me alove

@tofufries
chapter 40 she is at the dining table with her father, and two brothers. The maid who "knows everyone's taste" gives the mc dull silverware and then drops it multiple times asking that maid to pick it up every time. making an absolutely RISKY choice holy moly. FYI this is happening right in front of the whole family. Also, something weird is in the food that the maid served but we don't know what it is yet.

Didn't realise the reason for the mass release was because it got licenced by Tapas?

Trying to catch up to raws before being forced to drop it?

Power Uploader
This series has been officially licenced on Tapas! - Link
They even added some cool effects :D

Code:
SON OF A BITCH I HATE THEM ALL EXCEPT FOR THE MAGICIAN AND THE SLAVE  I fucking hate those crazy bastards what the hell is wrong with them now I understand why the villainess Penelope acted the way she did she couldn't even have a fucking decent meal she was treated like a fucking dog by the slaves and her family. Having to put up with all of that in previous and even her present life. sighhhhhhhh I would go fucking crazy and kill them all.

Reynold is such a fucking asshole, he’s hot but damn, all them family members, the game or irl are all so crazy wtf why would u even treat someone like that

I cannot with the insane male leads. The only one I can deem decent is Iklies, and MAYBE Kallisto.

Derrick apparently loved her but didn’t know how to express it, and in the Hunting Contest he was quick to accuse her without letting her defend herself.
Reynold despised her form the start, and framed her which started the whole “Hate Penelope” collision, and even though she significantly changed throug time, he still acts like he’s a bitch.
Kallisto was traumatized at a young age, forcing him to become a bloody tyrant and making him go blood thirsty into thinking human life is nothing to him. He’s brutal when it comes to hard mode, since Penelope called him the grim reaper. The only reason I deem him acceptable is because he was traumatized, and in the end, he was the male lead and Penelope and him fell in love.
Vinter may seem like a gentleman, but it didn’t change the fact that he treated Penelope with hatred because of the rumours. When he met her in the gardens, it was most likely he didn’t know her, which was why he acted to nicely, but all older evidence proved that he -like everyone else- disliked Penelope based off of pure rumours, so much that he brought Yvonne back on the day that would cause the most attention and continued to use his abilities to crush Penelope’s reputation even further. On top of that, he’s the one who has the most contact with Yvonne presumably other than the brothers, so therefore he’s at a much larger change of being on Yvonne’s side.

Penelope doesn’t deserve her hardships. Her original father in her past life brought her home after her mother died only to neglect her, and allowed pretty much everyone else to abuse her. Not soon after she endured years of abuse was she able to be free, only to be sent in the bloody Otome game world where almost everyone she talks to could commit to her death.

Initially I thought that this manhwa was different from others, and it actually was, which actually made me stick to this. But it's been 40-50 damn chapters and all I see is her judging everything based on her past life's family and considering this whole thing as game at the same time. For someone so logical to act so foolishly while not even trying to Investigate the backgrounds of game; If your family hates, wouldn't you try to find out why? Will this story get any better(spoilers of her development please?) or is it gonna be repetitive sequences of her trying to save "her head"?

Double-page supporter
Tapas picked this up and the prologue looks pretty good surprisingly (it has animations). I hope Asura won't drop it though

honestly, I'm not even really into these otome stories but wow this is actually ridiculously good, i cannot wait to read more of this. Also side note, the art is freaking amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread