Villains Are Destined to Die

Aggregator gang
Yeah Tapas is doing quite a lot, they've even started translating 'Seduce the villain's father' which makes me worried for season 2 on Mangadex

Thanks for the updates, really enjoying the story and really one of my favourites

If you’re looking to support the artist, an official translation will soon be released! The title is “villains are destined to die” and you can find it on tapas 10/31/2020!

Thank you Asura team ! I really appreciate the frequent uploading! Though, it is okay to slow down and take your time! Nothing wrong with your current delivery bc it's all very hq! but there are some spacing issues between words. So please take your time! <3

By this point, I wouldn't even care if I were her.
Why is she even dealing with that shit? They all suck if you see through her eyes. They horribly mistreat her. The real one is going to come home soon enough and it'll be worse isn't it?
Just runaway. You don't have to deal with it. Let them deal with the whole "i lost my daughter/sister" again. One could actually live better without them.

PS: Sorry for the rambling. I love this story... But damn it hurts.

Thank you so much for the recent updates. I haven't read this one in a while but it is sooo good. I don't think I've read anything quite like it among all the isekai'd romances out there. It's definitely a 9, right now!

Man the second brother is a straight up dick. She should speak back to him, what does she have left to lose. Uuuggghhhh so hard to read the stuff he says. Girl slap him!

I've been skipping this for so long thinking it was something generic. How wrong I was. This is a great read, and I'm very happy it's being updated so frequently.

next update will have pain and only pain
thank you for catching up to the raws though, a week waiting for the next ones has commenced! ;(

Users who are viewing this thread